Since the time it was launched in 2010, Instagram has been steadily climbing to be one of the favorite social media platforms for people all over the world. Statistics say that it has over 800 million users monthly so if you are a brand influencer or you own a business, Instagram is the perfect way to promote.
But how can you make sure that your account in Instagram can be profitable for you as a business owner? You need to make sure that you have many likes, because the more likes you have, the more that your business will be recognized. If you are not sure how to go about it, here are five ways you can grow your Instagram likes per post.
1. Post at least once a day – a research was done in 2017 that showed that when the frequency of your posts is directly correlated to the number of likes and followers you will have. If you want the best results for your brand, that means you need to be consistent with your posts. At least once a day is a good way to get people to engage with your account. Of course, this does not mean that you just post for the sake of posting. You need to make sure that you post engaging content. Vary your posts by adding videos, and making use of Instagram stories too. If you want your posts to be widely seen be sure to get more Instagram followers.
2. Research on the quality hashtags you can use – hashtags are very important in social media, especially on Instagram. It has become very popular that one of the new Instagram features is that you can actually follow a hashtag now! When you have the right hashtag for your post, other users who are not your followers are able to find you. You can have as many as 30 hashtags in one post, although an expert says that the optimal number is at around nine or ten. You need to do your research to find which hashtags you can use so that you can have more likes.
3. Collaborate with other users – if you are just starting in your account and you want to get more people engaged with your brand, one of the quickest ways to get likes is to collaborate with another user who has a significant number of followers. You can either get a brand influencer to promote your own products or partner with them for some type of collaboration.
4. Conduct a contest or a raffle – another way to get likes is to hold a raffle or contest. The mechanics can be that they must not only like your post, but also tag other users, which means that you will have more people engaged with your content. This is a great way to not only gain more Instagram likes but to make more people aware of your brand or products.
5. Get automatic likes – a quick way to get more likes and widen your sphere of influence is to buy Instagram automatic likes. There are many who have tried this already and have felt satisfied with the service that they got. You can check out BuzzVoice for Instagram Likes to make your business account recognizable.