Between work and the obligations that our daily routine brings us, sometimes it becomes impossible for us to make that family getaway to the snow that we so much desire and that, so many benefits can bring us, not only to us individually, but also to our family as a whole . An experience that manages to strengthen emotional ties and that builds indelible memories in your memory and in the memory of your children.
The truth is that it is increasingly difficult to make children want to go out. They enjoy their time connected to the internet 24 hours a day and new technologies and social networks occupy almost the fullness of their leisure time. Holding their attention for more than two minutes has become quite a challenge for us with so many distractions. We propose a solution: Pack your bags, because you are going for the weekend to disconnect from your routine and spend more quality time with your family. Do not forget that time passes quickly. Soon they will get older and it will be more complicated, if possible, to make a plan together, and that, although it hurts, is the harsh reality.
Sometimes we do not remember the amount of benefits that playing sports as a family brings. Skiing is probably one of the most common exercises to do in the snow. Other activities such as “사설토토” racket rides, ice skating or dog sledding are some of the activities that will make you enjoy every minute of that weekend, and will become unforgettable moments when they get older.
Playing sports is essential for children and adults, and if we combine it with spending time with the family, we get the perfect formula to transmit to our children the values that are immersed in sport, and at the same time we will spend time together, which is something they adore. .
But before going out on your adventure in the snow, don’t forget to:
- A proper diet: It is not worth skipping meals, it is essential that children eat well, as always, during these days if we do not want them to lack energy while we are practicing activities.
- Appropriate clothing: Clothing should be appropriate to prevent possible colds and facilitate movement.
- Hydrate yourself: The water bottle will be essential during these days. It is essential that children drink water during the moments that they will carry out physical activities.
- Sun protection: It is very important to avoid skin burns. The cold and the reflection of the sun on the snow can be dangerous.
- Stretches: A sprained ankle can ruin the weekend. That is why it is vitally important that we do this dynamic as a family before and after practicing sports. We will have to do stretching of each of the muscles, as a game if the children are restless, or if we have achieved their attention, as we would do without them. It is dangerous to start doing sports by skipping this step.
If you have not yet embarked on an adventure, we encourage you to do so. Because practicing sports as a family has many benefits:
1. Strengthen Emotional and Communication Ties
Spending time with the family doing physical activities helps to strengthen the bond between everyone and makes you understand each other better, in addition to making you feel much better about yourself.
2. Connect as a Team
Carrying out team activities encourages communication and stimulates connection between everyone. You will feel that just by looking at each other you understand each other perfectly! It will also help to reduce the number of discussions, since you will feel more united than ever.
3. Goodbye to Sedentary Lifestyle
Children are increasingly stimulated by digital devices, play more online with other friends, and have many other distractions. Going out has become impossible, because they have everything they love at home. The truth is that this undermines your imagination and encourages a sedentary lifestyle. Carrying out this type of plan will encourage them to go outside to play with friends and use less electronic devices to have a good time.
4. Routine in Sports for Tomorrow
If you start to familiarize your children with these types of activities, you will create a routine for them, you will make them love playing sports and they will continue to do it tomorrow.
5. It Helps them Mentally
Disconnecting from your daily tasks while practicing sports will make you healthier than ever inside and out.
6. Encourage Imagination
Imagination is essential in children. Carrying out these types of activities as a family will awaken your creative ability and your desire to dream.
For all of them we encourage you to practice sports as a family. If you start doing it, your children will become true adventurers and will claim sports weekends for you to enjoy together.