The popularity of cannabidiol or CBD oil has skyrocketed in the last few years. It is a safe and legal substitute to traditional marijuana that has multiple health benefits.
CBD oil has a long list of medicinal benefits such as,
1. Pain Management – This oil is beneficial to manage and treat pain. The human body has a specialized system called the endocannabinoid system that helps to regulate sleep, the immune system, pain response, and appetite. The naturally producing endocannabinoids are neurotransmitters that bind with the cannabinoid receptor in the nervous system. Cannabidiol oil reduces chronic pain as it impacts this receptor activity, which reduces inflammation and interacts with the neurotransmitters.
2. Blood Pressure and Heart Health – CBD oil have proven to be a natural, effective treatment to reduce high blood pressure. It helps to reduce the stroke volume and systolic blood pressure in people who are exposed to stress. CBD has anxiety regulating properties that help to decrease blood pressure that finally supports heart health. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties help to prevent illnesses that are heart related.
3. Anxiety and Sleeplessness – CBD oil is safe to treat anxiety, which also includes PTSD and sleeplessness. It acts on the brain’s receptors for serotonin, which is a neurotransmitter that helps regulate social behavior and mood. CBD oil is akin to anti-depressants but is natural. For best quality CBD oil, contact CannaKiss BC.
4. Prevent Dry Skin – The temperature outside falls during winter; the dry heat increases inside to keep warm. Summer can lead to a break out of the skin due to sweat and sunscreen. But for some, dry patches are an issue all year-round. Thus to maintain its moisture is vital. Dry skin is generally uncomfortable, making it a challenge to apply different products to keep the skin healthy and glowing. Many people use hydrating gems, lotions, and body butter, but it fails to reach the moisture level that the pores need. Here, CBD oil can act as a rescue as it helps the skin maintain its optimal moisturization.
5. Prevent Diabetes – CBD has proven to prevent insulitis, which destroys the pancreatic beta-cell. Insulitis is a significant cause of diabetes (Type 1), so preventing it can help to prevent diabetes as well. For people that already have diabetes, CBD oil can cut down the side effects like neuroinflammation and memory deficits.
6. Prevent Acne – CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties help to lower sebum production in the skin. Acne occurs due to excessive sebum. When you take CBD oil to reduce the sebum production, your acne will heal and clear up fast.
7. Antipsychotic Effects – CBD can lower various psychotic symptoms in those with mental disorders like psychosis and schizophrenia. However, it has not been proven to treat every form of mental disorder.
Apart from these, CBD oil has many other health benefits such as helps fight cancer, reduce symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease, fights insomnia, drug addiction treatment, treat neurodegenerative disorders, and many more. Always consult a doctor before taking CBD oil products.