Our body requires vitamins, minerals and other nutrients for its efficient working. A balanced diet is a must to accomplish the requirement. But everyone is not taking proper intake. Here is the need for multivitamins for women in India to come into the picture.
Multivitamins are the most commonly used supplements that comprise different vitamins and minerals. These are just the blend of vitamins and nutrients that are found in food sources but the adequate requirement is not fulfilled. Multivitamins bridges this gap of what is required by the body and what a person is taking by way of food.
Benefits of Taking Multivitamins:
- Improved energy level: When your body lacks vitamins and nutrients, it is harder to perform a simple task. Even simple tasks result in tiredness. To keep up the appropriate energy levels for daily life working, it is advised to add multivitamins in everyday routine.
- Lower stress and anxiety level: Our body uses vitamins to convert food into energy. This keeps the adequate working of the nervous system. The multivitamins are used to refill the nutrients in our body and reduce the level of stress and anxiety.
- Enhances mood: The vitamins and minerals improve the functioning of the brain which is further responsible for our mood. Some studies have shown the positive results of daily multivitamin intake on a person’s mood and emotional well-being.
- Improves muscle and bone strength: Vitamin D plays an important role in the health of bones. If the deficiency of vitamin D goes for a long time then it may result in the softening of bones. The lack of vitamin D also leads to muscle aches and weakness in the body.
- Improving short term memory and concentration: Some studies have shown the relationship between the levels of vitamin B-12 and memory of a person. The low level of B-12 affects the memory of a person. It is also seen that the deficiency of vitamin E in old people damages their minds and memory to a certain extent. Therefore, regardless of one’s age multivitamins are beneficial for the memory of a person.
- Vigorous aging: With an increase in age, the requirement of nutrients also increases. It is harder for the body to absorb nutrients as medications are also depleting the nutrients of the body. A regular intake of multivitamins can help in healthy aging.
- Maintains heart health: Some vitamins like B1, B2, B6, K1, Niacin, CoQ10, and magnesium play a crucial role in maintaining the health of the heart. Some studies prove that taking the good quality of multivitamins every day can reduce cardiovascular diseases.
- Boost immunity: Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that plays a major role in building up the immune system. It helps in the development, growth and repair of all body tissues. The stronger immune system helps a person to heal at a faster rate.
Truebasics Multivitamins supplements are proven to give a wide range of benefits to the body. It is highly recommended to make a habit of taking multivitamins in daily life.