There is so much information out there about CBD. With information overload, it can be hard to digest all of the details and facts about its healing benefits and how it can be used. If you’re new to CBD or are seeking to learn more about it then you’ve come to the right place. Let us help you learn a little more about how amazing CBD can be for you!
Is CBD Legal?
If you have been wanting to try CBD, then you’ll be happy to know that CBD is legal. However, there are certain restrictions and rules depending on the state you live in.
The ability to legally grow and research hemp didn’t come to fruition until 2014 when the Farm Bill passed. This bill allowed state governments to regulate growing and research for CBD. Due to CBD’s close relationship to marijuana, the Farm Bill determined that any CBD with less than 0.3% THC could be classified separate from marijuana.
A few years later in 2018, the Farm Bill was revised to allow the legalization of growth and production, along with consumption and sales of CBD-derived products. This revision was allowed in all 50 states. This means that all hemp products with less than 0.3% THC are legal. While CBD is legal, marijuana-derived products are not.
While CBD products that contain less than 0.3% THC are federally legal, each state may have different laws regarding the usage and purchasing options of CBD. It’s important to always check with your state laws before purchasing and using CBD products.
What Can I Use CBD For?
There are many ailments that CBD helps relieve. Researchers are continuing to work hard to find even more ways that CBD can be useful for people who are sick or have chronic conditions. So far, researches have shown and believe that CBD can help with many symptoms including:
- Anxiety: Researchers believe that CBD has the ability to change the way the brain’s receptors respond to serotonin. Serotonin is a chemical linked to mental health (like anxiety, PTSD, stress, and insomnia), and researchers found the potential for CBD to help improve these symptoms.
- Seizures: Researchers are working hard to see if CBD can be a cure for seizures, and has been believed to be a potential treatment for epilepsy. Recently, the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) approved a CBD-derived medicine that improves symptoms of a childhood epilepsy syndrome called Epidiolex.
- Neuroprotective: Alzheimer’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s Disease, and strokes are all neurodegenerative disorders. Researchers have begun working to see how CBD reacts to the brain’s receptors and improves symptoms related to these neuro disorders.
- Pain Relief: From sore muscles and arthritis to chronic and MS pain, studies have shown that CBD is an effective remedy to help manage the discomfort associated with these conditions.
- Skin Conditions: Did you know that inflammation can cause a variety of skin conditions? Researchers believe that CBD can help treat and prevent acne, Psoriasis, and Eczema as these skin conditions are caused by inflammation in the body.
It’s clear that there are many reasons that CBD can help people feel better and live their best lives. Researchers are continuing to investigate how CBD can help other conditions, along with those mentioned above.
Will I Experience a “High”?
No. It is very important to understand the difference between CBD and THC, though they are closely related. Both THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (Cannabidiol) are compounds found in the cannabis plant. The cannabis plant has over 80 biologically active compounds!
Unlike THC—which causes “high” feelings when used—CBD acts differently on the receptors in the brain and body. CBD does not cause users to feel “high.” Instead, CBD has many healing benefits without intoxicating side effects. CBD and THC should not be grouped together, as they act differently on the body.
For years, CBD has worked hard to separate itself from marijuana. As research on CBD continues to grow, so does the user’s confidence in the healing benefits of it. Those in both the health and science communities have been working together to find the best usage and healing occasions for CBD, and have encouraged potential users to look at the oil as a safe and natural alternative to over-the-counter (OTC) medicine.
As research and regulations for CBD are increasing, so is its popularity and acceptance. Adding CBD to your daily routine can significantly help relieve any pain or other symptoms that you may experience in your life. If you’ve been uncertain to try CBD, now is your chance!
Back in 2018, The Alkaline Water Company became publicly traded $WTER. This achievement came as a result of a disciplined growth strategy set by the Company which increased brand awareness and opportunities more than ever before. In 2019, The Alkaline Water Company announced its intention to launch into the CBD market space with the creation of its child company, A88CBD™.
They got to work finding the best CBD source and ultimately decided to partner with Centuria Foods, which provides high-quality hemp-derived CBD for their products. Centuria Foods is a global leader in phytocannabinoid-rich hemp-derived CBD ingredients for use in nutritional, pharmaceutical, and wellness products. Additionally, all of their CBD is sourced from hemp that is lawfully grown and processed within the United States.
Premium Products For You
A88CBD™ has an extensive line of topical and ingestible CBD products.
Choose from topicals such as:
- A88CBD™ Hydrating Body Lotion
- A88CBD™ Hand + Foot Cream
- A88CBD™ Lip Balm
- A88CBD™ Essential Oil
- A88CBD™ Bath Salts
- A88CBD™ Muscle Salve
As well as ingestibles:
- A88CBD™ Tinctures
- A88CBD™ Capsules
- A88CBD™ Gummies
A88CBD™ products are created with premium, top-tier ingredients. You’ll find that natural ingredients such as shea butter, coconut oil, and menthol are used to help soothe, refresh, and revitalize your body so that you can feel your best! Also, A88CBD™ products are Vegan, Gluten Free, and Cruelty Free so that you can feel good about what you are using. Take comfort knowing that A88CBD™ never uses artificial fragrance; instead, they use natural Lavender oil and Copaiba oil to provide a beautiful natural aroma, as well as provide additional benefits to your products. It is easier than ever to add high-quality CBD products into your wellness routine, learn more at a88cbd.com!