With the right dog toilet, you can keep your cities clean in no time at all. With the ideal combinations of bag dispensers and dog toilets in parks or in the city center, you offer dog owners an ideal opportunity to remove the dog’s droppings from their loyal companions immediately and safely. Dog poop disposal is mandatory in many municipalities and cities to ensure a pleasant smell and clean parking spaces. You should attach appropriate devices, especially in children’s playgrounds and in front of kindergartens. This way you keep paths and green areas free of dog droppings. You can also offer dog owners a dog excrement station in large public places, forest nature trails, and orchards.
Best trash can for dog poop
- Behrens Fba High Grade 6110 10 Gal Silver Galvanized Steel Dry Storage Can
- Dog Waste Station – Everything Included – Best Doggie Poop Trash Can
- Lucky Champ Litter Champ in Taupe
- Behrens 10 Gallon Locking Lid Can
- The Doggie Dooley Septic-Tank-Style Pet Waste Disposal System
Buy dog poop trash can
If you want to keep your city or municipality clean, you not only opt for classic waste bins but also offer your residents dog waste bins as a wall or stand models. With such a dog waste bin, it is easier for dog owners in public space to quickly and easily dispose of their own four-legged dog’s droppings and thus not affect the quality of life of other passers-by.
Dog toilets also include a waste container in which the bags can be placed after use. You will get to know various dog poop trash can as wall or floor models, which differ considerably in their designs and can, therefore, be easily integrated into an existing outdoor concept.
Dog trash can – With a modern design, more than just a waste bin
The dog waste bin is now available in different versions. It is available for wall and floor mounting and the modern design also ensures that the dog waste trash can is optimally integrated into the existing ambiance. With noble stainless steel housings or high-quality sheet steel constructions, nothing reminds from the outside of the legacies of the four-legged friends, which are safely kept inside the dog waste bin. Many dog excrement waste containers are equipped with a bag dispenser so that dog owners can take out a bag for the disposal of the dog excrement free of charge. A throw-in flap allows the filled bag to be thrown in easily and keeps it inside without allowing odors to escape or exposing the dog’s droppings.
Why do dogs love to eat rubbish?
Dogs not only like to eat garbage but actually almost everything, which is why buying puppy shoes, stockings and also the furniture suffers from it. The Four-legged friends have always been people’s favorite companions, which is why they are have also been used to eating our leftovers and waste for tens of years. But if our dog is constantly looking for food and even eats sand and stones, they may well be a deficiency in his diet.
But it does not have to be deficiency symptoms, because dogs require great attention, like young children. They do everything possible, only so that we can focus more on them. By the way, boredom can also be a motive why dogs love to deal with our waste. Otherwise, it is also clear that for dogs the smell from the trash can is absolutely fascinating and therefore not can understand why we forbid snacking on it.
How can you stop him from digging rubbish?
The consumption of plastic film on cheese or sausage, metal clips or toxins can be fatal. Especially if you have caught your dog several times, you should act to keep him away from the trash can.
- Placing the trash can in a safe place is the best and easiest method: The dog does not succumb to any temptation. The trash can be stored in a cupboard or in the storage room. If the dog has learned to open doors and closets, use a child lock.
- Use a jar with a tightly closing lid that stays in place even if the dog tries to push it away. Modern waste bins with motion sensors that open automatically are unusable in this case. Commercial containers with step pedals or swing lids are not major obstacles. Some four-legged friends turn it into an intelligence game and learn to push the pedal. It gets worse if the dog gets stuck in a swing lid with his head.
- Deterrence is effective. If the keeper is at home and constantly reprimands his dog about it, he, the dog, is probably smart enough to leave the wastebasket alone when his person is nearby. But as soon as the air is clear, he immediately goes to the trash to dig for treasures. Using motion-activated devices that automatically release compressed air or activate an acoustic alarm can help keep the dog away from the trash can. Some dogs are sensitive to these devices and become scared, while others are not at all impressed by them.
Last thing Fun and games
Some dogs have developed a real game from digging in the trash can. Sometimes they find good things to eat or things to chew. If you are not at home, the four-legged friend can be so fascinated that he distributes the waste in all rooms. The trash can is like a lucky bag where the dog knows that it will find a reward.
Other dogs have learned that digging in the trash can or trash is a great way to get people’s attention. If this strategy is successful, the dog will get used to it. He quickly learns: “Every time I pull something interesting out of the bucket, my person starts talking to me and tries to take away my new toy. What fun to run away and to shoo mistresses around the house! ”A good dog never gets as much attention as the cheeky garbage robber.
Good Luck And Best Wishes.