CBD oil products are quickly flying off the shelves. Cannabidiol, or CBD, is an organic compound that’s found in hemp or marijuana plants. It features numerous health benefits and can successfully help to manage the symptoms of various diseases. While it’s popular with human beings, you can also give to your dog.
Top CBD for Pets
Are you looking for a quality CBD oil product for your pet? Well, you don’t need to worry about sampling the wide product range in the market. Outlined below here is an overview of the best CBD oil that you can administer to your pet.
1. PetwoRx CBD By HealthWorxCBD– Pet CBD Oils
This is a highly-concentrated and effective CBD oil for dogs by HealthWorxCBD. Petworx CBD contains quality hemp extract. The healthy hemp oil is THC-free with 0% THC. A single bottle usually comes with 60 servings and a total of 10 mg per serving i.e. five drops.
The organic hemp helps to take the health and wellness of your pet to the next level. It should be noted that this product also has naturally occurring cannabinoids. In addition to that, it has neuroprotectant, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. All these compounds and properties help to improve the dog’s overall health.
- Organic CBD and 0% THC
- 60 servings per bottle and 10 mg per serving.
- The healthy hemp oil contains cannabinoids, neuroprotectant, and antioxidants, etc.
- Each bottle comes with a 600 mg strength.
- 3rd-party lab tests.
- The product is carefully formulated to promote general wellness
- CBD oil can treat pain, inflammation, and anxiety.
- It’s a perfect addition to your pets daily routine
- The concentration per serving is not highly potent.
- It contains MCT coconut oil that might cause allergic reactions.
2. NuLeaf Naturals Pet CBD Oil
NuLeaf Naturals is a great option for dogs. It should be noted that you can use this brand’s products with other four-legged pets. The Non-GMO oil is usually preservative-free. This means that they are free of herbicides, pesticides, or chemicals. To preserve the purity, the oil is normally manufactured using the CO2 extraction method. The affordable full-spectrum is available in concentration levels such as 240 mg, 725 mg, and 1450 mg. All these concentrates usually cost less than $0.15 per mg.
- All-natural with no preservatives or additives.
- The pet oil is legal in all 50 states and in more than 40 countries.
- 100% organic. There are no chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides used during cultivation.
- CBD oil is safe and healthy to use.
- You can conveniently add the CBD oil to your pet’s favorite meal.
- The product is affordable.
- This CBD oil provides dogs with therapeutic effects.
- You need to consistently use it to attain the desired results.
3. cbdMD Pet CBD Oil
This is a high-quality brand. CBDMD products normally offer value for money. This is because they are affordable and effective. The broad-spectrum oil comes in four concentrations. This includes 300 mg, 750 mg, and 3000 mg. The flavor-rich oil may have a dash of coconut oil or peanut butter extract. It should be noted that all these concentrations are cheap. They normally cost $0.10 per mg or less.
- Quality broad-spectrum CBD oil
- The oil has wholesome hemp properties
- Tested by a 3rd-party and its ISO-certified
- Superior quality, safety, and effectiveness
- The wholesome hemp helps to treat a myriad of diseases.
- A broad range of concentration to suit the different needs of dogs.
- It makes a pup feel cool, calm and collected.
- The MCT oil might cause unwanted allergic effects
4. CBDistillery Pet Tincture
CBDistillery is a premium brand. It has one of the best and healthy hemp oil products for dogs. Their lab-tested and full-spectrum product is one of the best in the market. The pet tincture is formulated with cold-pressed hemp seed oil. So, it provides pets with the full benefits of CBD. In addition to that, the oil has other nutrients that can support overall health.
- Full-spectrum CBD oil.
- Lab-tested by a 3rd-party.
- It contains less than 0.3% THC
- The tincture is formulated using hemp seed oil and C02 hemp extract.
- The pet tincture is affordable.
- It provides the pet with the full benefits of hemp seed oil.
5. Spruce CBD Dog-Friendly CBD Oil
Are you looking for pure CBD oil for sale? Well, Spruce has one of the best dog-friendly cannabidiol products. Spruce CBD oil is a versatile product that can help treat various underlying conditions. Besides that, it can help to improve the overall wellness of your pet.
Made with coconut oil as the carrier, this CBD oil helps to enhance the process of digestion. So, your pet will eventually end with better digestive health. Although the taste of this product is somehow milder, you can add the oil into your pet’s favorite food.
Spruce dog-friendly CBD oil is suitable for all types of pets. The product comes in different doses to cater to the different needs and sizes of dogs. It should be noted that the number of oil drops depends on the size and the medical condition that your pet suffers from.
For instance, the biggest pets need more drops while the lightest need fewer drops. With less than 0.3% THC, this product is non-psychoactive. Its, therefore, safe to administer it to your pet without causing a psychoactive effect.
- Full-spectrum organic CBD oil
- It contains organic coconut MCT oil
- The product has 0.3% THC
- Quite effective in treating digestive issues
- You can give it dogs of all sizes
- The CBD oil is quite expensive
- It comes in one concentration only
What Are The Benefits Of CBD For Pets?
Do you want CBD oil for sale for your pet? Well, the main reason why people buy CBD oil is because of its numerous health benefits. Anecdotal evidence suggests that CBD can help treat pain in dogs. Although there is no definitive scientific data on this, evidence suggests that products such as CBD for dogs are effective. Reviews show that the compound can help to control seizures. Moreover, it’s effecting in easing neuropathic pain. From the below CBD oil benefits list, here are some of the reasons why pet owners use CBD.
- Treating epilepsy and other forms of seizures.
- Improving sleep patterns
- Easing joint pains and muscle injuries
- Anti-nausea and cardiac benefits
- Reducing the symptoms of anxiety
How Much CBD Oil Should One Give His/her Dogs?
Generally, the amount of dose of CBD oil you need to give your dog varies. This depends on the type of medical condition your dog is suffering from. In addition to that, age, sex, and weight are some of the factors that influence dosage. However, weight is one of the most common components that’s used to determine the dosage.
Each CBD oil product has a specific concentration. The concentration is usually in milligrams (mg). Generally, you need to give your pet 1 mg to 6 mg per pound of its weight. It should be noted that pets suffering from mild to moderate issues need lower doses. However, those with immune problems and chronic pain need larger doses.
Is CBD Safe For Pets?
Are you interested in buying the best CBD oil products for your pets? Well, this is a good idea, especially if its health is declining. But as much as cannabidiol has a wide range of health benefits, it still has downsides as well. Some of CBD’s potential risks include:
- Low blood pressure: giving your pet a higher dose of CBD can reduce its blood pressure. As a result, the dog may experience light-headedness.
- Dry mouth: scientific studies show that CBD can reduce the production of saliva. So, giving your dog this compound can lead to increased thirst.
- Drowsiness: because CBD has anti-anxiety properties, it helps to calm the mind. However, it may also result in slight drowsiness, especially at higher doses.
Note: in case you notice any unusual behavior after giving your pet CBD oil product, discontinue use. Additionally, make sure that you consult with your vet as soon as you can.
Is CBD Legal For Pets?
The medical marijuana market is widely unregulated. This means that you might find some products with high amounts of THC, a psychoactive. But just like other CBD products, CBD for dogs is legal at the federal level. This is if it contains less than 0.3 % THC. However, it’s important to note that different states have different laws regarding CBD. So, make sure that you familiarize yourself with your state laws.
The Bottom Line
Pets usually suffer from a wide range of diseases. This normally affects the way they eat, sleep, and move around. However, you can use CBD products such as tinctures and oils to manage these conditions. Just make sure that you give your pet the right dose.