Summer is one of the best ways to spend time outdoors with family. However, along with that there are plenty of skin problems that can cause havoc to your fun. No, it is not tan; it is some of the common skin problems. Skin infections are quite common during summers, and they will show up when you least expect it to, you need to be prepared for it. One of the ways is to buy ayurvedic products only that do not contain chemicals and are soft on your skin. In addition, there are plenty of things that you can do to prevent some of these summer skin problems
Dry and Irritated Skin
When the outside is hot and humid, your skin has the tendency to get irritated due to a number of reasons. Whether you spend time in the pool or inside the air-conditioner, your skin will feel dry. But, there are plenty of things you can do to get relief.
- Always take a shower and shampoo after coming out of the pool. It is also a good idea to use a body wash or a mild cleanser that is specially made for swimmers.
- Before you head out in the sun, use a sunscreen that is at least SPF 30+ and is also waterproof.
- Regularly use a mild organic cleanser without chemicals so that it does not dry the skin.
- Avoid hot water to take a shower, instead, opt for warm water.
- Always carry moisturizer with you and apply every time you wash your hands.
During the summers, sweat mixes with the oil on the skin and causes the pores to clog. It leads to an acne breakout that is not good to look at. There are a lot of things that you can do to prevent breakouts.
- Always clean sweat from your face with a clean towel or cloth.
- It is also best to wash clothes, towels and even your hat before you decide to wear them again.
Heat rashes are caused due to blocked sweat gland. When the sweat is not able to come out of the pores, they keep on building under your skin, and it can cause rashes and itchy bumps on the body. It leads to prickly sensation and causes heat rashes. Some ways to reduce the risk of getting heat rashes are –
- Wear cotton and light-weight clothes that are soft on the skin.
- It is best to go out during the cool part of the day if possible. If you want to work out, choose a place that has an air-conditioner.
- Always take a shower after coming from outside.
Infections from Manicure or Pedicure
Even though manicures and pedicures can make your nails look great, but they can also cause infections during the summers. However, it is easily preventable, and some of the top tips include
- Always choose a salon that has strict cleanliness and disinfection policies. Ensure that all the equipment are disinfected before they are used.
- Avoid shaving your leg before getting a pedicure. Always choose to shave after getting one.
- Use only those nail paints that do not contain any chemicals. If the salon does not have it, carry your own.
Even though it is not common, many people suffer from sun allergy. If you develop hives after being in the sun for even a few minutes, you suffer from skin allergy. Some ways to prevent them are
- Take medications after consulting with a doctor.
- Keep your skin protected when you step out in the sun. Apart from wearing sunscreen, wear sun-protective clothes and shades too.
While most summer skin problems are not serious, they can cause worry. Using the above tips, you can easily prevent the problems from reoccurring again. But, if the skin problem persists and does not go away even after a few days of taking care of it, it is best to visit a dermatologist. Dry and Irritated skin: Add last line: Buy emuaid from the below link for the skincare. Visit: https://www.shytobuy.uk/emuaid-max-first-aid-ointment.html