Diabetes symptoms are an indication of a chronic illness that you must be able to recognize early. By being able to recognize the symptoms of diabetes mellitus, you can get or administer the correct treatment immediately. Diabetes is a chronic disease that affects every part of your body. In some cases this disease can be fatal.
Like I mentioned earlier, diabetes mellitus will cause serious life threatening complications if it goes untreated or undetected.
According to medical facts, if you have type 1 diabetes, it means that your immune system is working against you.
This means that your body is actually destroying your beta cells which are responsible for insulin production. Insulin is a hormone that is responsible for the removal of glucose (sugar) from the bloodstream. To know more about diabetes visit mellitox reviews.
So, how do we recognize the diabetes symptoms for type 1 diabetes?
According to medical information, these symptoms involve a number of things such as:
- Blurry vision. Which can eventually lead to complete blindness (if it is not treated in time)
- Frequent urination.
- Always thirsty.
- Increased hunger (even after just finishing a meal).
- The sudden loss of body weight (although the person eats regularly).
Some complications that are associated with the diabetes disease, could become medical emergencies that could lead to hospitalization.
Diabetic symptoms that can lead to hospitalization
During the lifespan of an individual who has been diagnosed with diabetes mellitus, there may be a time when they experience complications that can cause them to be hospitalized.Some of these more severe symptoms of diabetes may include:
- Severe shaking or confusion.
- Fast breathing.
- A scent of fruitiness on the breath.
- Severe abdominal pain.
- Loss of consciousness (in some cases).
The diabetes symptoms listed above, can also be the same for individuals that have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. However, there are other symptoms of diabetes that can be related or associated with having type 2 diabetes. These indicators of symptoms of type 2 diabetes include:
- Cuts or sores that take a very long time to heal. This could be an indication of diabetes neuropathy. A serious nerve disorder that is caused by diabetes.
- Skin itches mostly in the groin area.
- Yeast infections that frequently occur in women.
- Weight gain which can be sudden and unexplained.
- Acanthosis nigricans (darkening of the skin).
- Numbness or tingling of both the hands and feet.
- erectile dysfunction in men.
If for any reason, you experience any of these diabetic symptoms you should contact your physician immediately. They will be able to arrange for you to get tested right away. The testing will help your physician determine for sure if you are pre-diabetic or if you have already developed the diabetes disease.
You can avoid serious complications that can occur as a result of you having either type 1 diabetes or type 2 diabetes – providing you can recognize and get help early for diabetes symptoms.
Control your blood sugar naturally!
You can promote a healthy blood sugar level and lessen your craving for sweet foods with Triple Complex Tissue Salts.
For more information on this natural blood glucose treatment, visit https://apnews.com/press-release/kisspr/lifestyle-business-health-coronavirus-pandemic-e3cf38cc4473bf42ae2aa0a9b01ae703