Sometimes life makes you feel disappointed and dissatisfied. At times like this, you can suddenly realize that you’ve done so much in the pursuit of your goal, but you’ve got nothing to show for it. Well, don’t worry! It can happen to everyone at some point! Just remember, reaching a goal can be a challenging thing that requires hard work, consistency, commitment and, of course, motivation. Inspirational quotes to cheer someone up will surely make you cringe and encourage you to move forward. Check out our collection of the most powerful never give up quotes and cheer up sayings that will always help you keep your spirits up and believe in yourself in the most difficult times!
How to Cheer Someone Up over Text
If you’re looking for the best ways to cheer yourself up or lift your friend’s mood, take a look at the list of the fresh cheer up and stay strong quotes gathered below. Don’t forget that the right words can work wonders. And when you’re about to give up or you need to find the appropriate text to entertain your friend, focus on our funny quotes about support and inspiration that will present joy and perfect mood.
- Life is not a problem to be solved but a gift to be enjoyed. Make the best of this day!
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
- You are stronger than you can imagine, just believe in yourself and you’ll smash all obstacles on the way to your goal.
- Life is not a waste as long as there is at least one person in the world who cares for you. So when things go wrong and you feel like giving up – remember you’ve got me!
- Life is like music. It has high notes and low notes. No matter how high or low your notes may be, keep in tune with god and you’ll never go out of tune in the music of life.
- Life itself can have its ups and downs, but so much depends on you. For you determine what it is with each little thing you do. Cheer up and look ahead.
- Life is like a kaleidoscope, you get lots of views. So forget what people say and cheer up.
- Look around, the world has so much to offer! Just live every second of your life and don’t think about the bad things.
- You’re stronger than you think! Believe in yourself and nothing will let you down!
- Failures destroy weak people and temper potent people. You are strong, so do not worry and move on.
Funny Things to Say to Make Someone Happy
How can you go through life having fun? It’s actually quite simple! You should always stay positive, smile more often and make other people smile. Here we’ve prepared some ridiculous things you can say to make someone happy. Read these funny quotes and choose the best ones to share with your friends.
- Cheer up! Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
- Cheer up! Because you just received a text message from someone who cares.
- A smile is a wonderful thing – it warms the heart and cools the sting. Keep smiling – always.
- Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you!
- You are awesome! Never forget that.
- Winners are not people who never fail, but people who never quit.
- Remember: you are worth it.
- Life is better when you’re laughing.
- Always remember, you are braver than you believe. Stronger than you seem. Smarter than you think. And twice as beautiful as you’d ever imagined.
- Beautiful. Definition: A person who is reading this.
I Love Cheer Up Quotes
A great mood is a key to success for achieving goals. This top list of I love cheer up quotes is what people really need to be in good spirits. Look at them and choose the next one you’ll send your beloved to brighten his/her day.
- Beloved, always believe in yourself, and I will love and indulge you!
- What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
- Live, laugh and love! If that doesn’t work, load, aim and fire.
- I believe in you and I believe that you are going to get through all the problems you have now.
- You are someone’s reason for happiness so please stop being sad and cheer up once more!
- You are strong, you are brave and because you are you need to show the world you are okay.
- I know you, you are awesome, you are strong and you will be able to make things better.
- With my love and your intelligence, we’ll be able to overcome these difficulties. Remember that I am always with you.
- Every time you feel upset, remember that God does not give us trials that we cannot withstand.
- I will love you in sorrow and in joy, in wealth, and poverty. Don’t be sad that everything is bad, we are together and we will overcome everything.