July 31, 2006 can be considered the official birth date of this broker (that’s when FxPro Financial Services LTD was registered in Cyprus). It’s curious that the backbone of the team formed immediately (hence the rapid pace of development).
The next key moment in the history of the broker is 2010. That’s when the company received British registration. This pair (Cypriot+English company) is still working. The rapid growth of FxPro in the Asian and European markets started after 2010.
You can find the following advantages of the company on the main page of our website:
- fast order execution
- 24/7 support service
Trading with a broker FxPro
All traders are primarily interested in such information as trade conditions, account types, and other technical issues that have a direct impact on trading. The Tradersunion website will pay close attention to these factors.
Actually, FxPro offers the same conditions as most other traders:
- the leverage varies depending on the total amount of open positions. For example, if the number of lots exceeds 500, the maximum leverage will be 1:33, and if there are up to 100 lots, the leverage will rise to 1: 500.
- you can work with 6 tools: forex, futures, stocks, metals, indices and energy spots.
In terms of majors, the spread sometimes remains zero throughout the day (I mean cTrader terminal). However, there are many more exotic currency pairs available for trading.
Usually, the minimum spread for other tools is within 1 point. However, in the case of energy carriers, it is 4 points.
In general, according to the FxPro review, it provides excellent trade conditions.
The company offers several types of accounts.
Any modern broker allows you to open a demo account, and FxPro is no exception. However, demo accounts are currently unavailable on Super Trader platform.
- FxPro MT4 – using this type of account, you can trade all six available tools. The work is carried out via MT4; market+instant execution; fixed and floating spreads.
- FxPro MT5 – market execution; floating spreads; you can’t trade stocks.
- FxPro cTrader – market execution; floating spreads; you can’t trade futures and stocks; support of advisors via cAlgo is available.
- FxPro Markets – market execution; floating spreads; you can’t trade futures and stocks; automatic trading is not available. In addition, this type of account is only available to the traders registered with FxPro Financial Services Limited.
All accounts have a leverage up to 1:5000 and no limit on the minimum deposit.
Work with large investments
The company is also focused on wealthy traders, so there is an opportunity to open a premium account. Such accounts can be opened individually after speaking with the company manager. The main advantages of this option are:
- personal manager
- free VPS
- deposit/withdrawal without commission
- special conditions for visiting the events held by the company.
So if you’re planning to invest a large amount of money in Forex and trade there often, you should consider opening a premium account.