The music scene has changed dramatically over the past decades, and every day countless new songs are uploaded to YouTube and other similar websites. Now imagine how much better your music experience would be if you could save all your favorite songs on your mobile device. Whether you are using Apple or Android phones, there is now an easy way to save a song so you can enjoy it later even if you don’t have access to the Internet. One example of such a tool is MP3Studio.
What are the benefits of using MP3 Studio?
MP3Studio is a completely free tool that makes it easy to save songs from you on your mobile device or personal computer in a matter of minutes. Here are some of the best reasons to try MP3 Studio:
- The tool allows you to save up to 99 songs simultaneously, and you can even continue to browse the Internet while doing so because the app runs in the background.
- It’s very easy to save songs with MP3 Studio, even if you have never used a tool like this before.
- You don’t have to download or sell any additional plug-ins or software, which means that you can start using the tool straight away.
- There is no registration process, and you don’t have to fill out any forms to use this tool.
- The built in music player allows you to listen to music online before you save the song to your device.
- MP3 Studio is completely free to use and there are no hidden or cancellation fees to worry about.
- You can use MP3 Studio to watch your favorite videos offline and stop wasting your precious data on streaming videos.
What are the steps to follow to use MP3 Studio to save videos?
MP3 Studio is completely free of charge and it comes with the added benefit of being super simple to use, which means that it only takes a couple of steps to save your favorite music from YouTube. Here are the instructions to get started:
- Go on YouTube and find the video you want to save on your mobile device
- Copy the link of the video you have decided to save
- Paste the link into the input field of the MP3 Studio tool
- Choose your preferred format for conversion
- Click on the convert button
- Wait for a couple of seconds and then download the video
Is it legal to save videos from YouTube?
At the moment, the process of saving videos from YouTube is a rather grey area. This is because the platform doesn’t allow users to download the videos because they want them to see the ads. However, if you only intend to download videos for your own personal use, you won’t be in violation of any copyright rules.
As such, it’s not illegal to save videos from YouTube if you only want to avoid advertisements and simply have access to videos when you don’t have an internet connection. If you can’t share your saved videos on other websites, it is not illegal to download videos from YouTube and you aren’t infringing on anyone’s copyright by doing so.