Did you know over 44 million people have purchased from the Shopify store? The platform provides strong support to both small and large enterprises.
Every business owner looks for a platform that offers ease of customization to meet the brand reputation.
The question is, How Shopify development makes this journey effortless?
We will discuss some great strategies and benefits of the platform to help you make an informed decision for your ecommerce platform.
What is Shopify?
This is a complete ecommerce platform developed to sell online products and services with the best features. Users can access thousands of tools and third-party apps to enhance their performance.
It offers many features to help you set up and manage your store, including payment processing, inventory management, and customer relationship management. Shopify also provides marketing and search engine optimization tools to help you get your store in front of more potential customers.
What are the top features of Shopify?
1. Highly-Responsive Design
Most users access the platform through mobile devices, providing a responsive design is essential. Shopify has a great collection of themes that are responsive to all devices and provide a consistent browsing experience.
2. Smooth Navigation
If you have complicated navigation on the platform, it increases the bounce rate as customers cannot reach the destination easily. The platform enables the business to provide easy-to-understand navigation and complete the customer’s desired journey.
Shopify provides a simple burger menu, clear CTAs, a footer, and an optimized header. These small elements keep the customers engaged for longer intervals as they can easily navigate between different segments on the website.
3. Marketing and SEO tools
It has the best SEO services to ensure better store visibility in search engines. When you run an ecommerce store, it is important to encourage sales, engage customers, and provide quality services. Shopify provides tools to offer gift cards, discount codes, promotions, and more.
The custom Shopify development supports social media platform integration and sales channels like Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to sell products effortlessly.
4. Cart Abandonment Recovery
Most online stores face heavy losses due to cart abandonment, which occurs due to multiple reasons like time-consuming checkout or complex navigation. Reach the Shopify dashboard, then Navigate to Orders > Abandoned Checkouts to know the actual number.
5. Multiple Payment Gateway
Shopify provides over 70 payment gateway to ensure that your platform can accept payments internationally. The merchants can choose the payment gateways per their business location and customers.
6. Store Management
The admin has more access to the customer information and their interests to ensure better sales of the products and services. This data will also help to customize the store for faster checkout and better user experience.
If required, merchants can deal with Dropshipping to save themselves from inventory management and be the mediator between customers and sellers.
7. Store Analysis
When running an online store, it is vital to focus on the customers’ actions and their journey on the platform. Shopify has actionable highlights for key analytics that include orders, sales, payments, and visitor data. These reports help the users get an insight into the products in demand.
8. Website Search Bar
This great feature helps users reach their destination faster instead of investing too much time to get the target. Some things you must keep in mind are:
- Ensure the visibility of the search bar to make it easily accessible to the visitors
- Use some standard elements that the users easily understand
- Add autocomplete for the users that will finish the search and ease the discovery
9. Use Quality Images and Videos
This is an important feature for your ecommerce store that highlights the products and services. Great quality ensures that your customers make an informed decision and reduces the chances of product returns.
10. Customer Support
Hire Shopify developers who are dedicated and experienced to ensure quality customer support. They will be available through email, live chat, or phone support for the customers. Also, the platform has wide communities, user guides, documentation, and tutorials.
What are the benefits of Shopify development?
- Ease of Management: It provides support to efficiently handle omnichannel and in-person sales. The store also has tools to manage inventory, payments, shipping, and orders from a single dashboard.
- Seamless Integration: The platform is a robust CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system to ensure clear communication. Shopify enables the integration of all such Software to provide great functionalities and features.
- Sell Anywhere: Shopify gives freedom to sell your products and services through multiple channels from a single platform. It includes Facebook, Walmart, Amazon, and Instagram support.
- Visually Appealing: With the help of a professional Shopify store, users can create a unique and visually appealing online store. The designers and developers can customize to deliver rich UI and UX even if the store provides the bare minimum.
- Highly Secure: An online business needs to provide security as it deals with customers’ confidential, financial, and personal information. Also, it offers great features with regular upgrades and maintenance.
- Faster Page Loads: Shopify provides a marketing edge with SEO features and advanced ecommerce analysis. Also, users get access to custom gift cards, store stats, target email marketing, discount coupons, and more.
- Notifications: Platforms can send push notifications to enhance awareness about the products and services for a better customer experience. This increases customer interaction and engagement opportunities for businesses.
- Social Media Support: This is the best method to build a community for the customers and represent the brand’s strong presence. This also adds authenticity by gaining trust and encouraging new customers to share their experiences.
The formula to ensure better gains with your ecommerce store are:
- No Surprises: It is better to keep things clear and avoid hidden costs that are unknown to the customers. This will lead to better customer retention and gain their trust easily.
- Be Quick: Customer data is important, but not when you can lose a potential sale. Make the checkout process faster by relying on minimal information to complete the order.
- Gather Everything: Collect vital information like payment information, shipping, orders, interests, and other details to make the customer journey effortless.
This might convince you to invest in Shopify Development to bring the best results for your ecommerce business. Understanding the platform’s potential to customize your store accordingly and gain better conversions is vital.