In a kitchen, there are some important parts and items that should be cleaned routinely to make it look clean and hygienic. The kitchen sink, oven, stove [electronic, glass, gas stove], fan, refrigerator, dishwasher, kitchen cabinets, and the likes make up a modern kitchen and need to be tended to. With all these and more in your kitchen, there is a need for deep cleaning to keep your kitchen sparkling. NW Maids Cleaning Service believes that deep cleaning your kitchen provides a healthier working environment for your family.
THINGS TO DO BEFORE DEEP CLEANING YOUR KITCHEN
Before you decide to deep clean, you must ensure to do the following.
- Make sure to wear protective clothing
- Avoid chemical products and if you must use any, make sure to follow the instructions.
- Open the windows or turn on the fan to keep the kitchen area ventilated.
- Test any new product in an invisible area to be sure it won’t cause any expense.
MATERIALS USED IN KITCHEN DEEP CLEANING
- Protective clothing
- Gloves if needed
- Dust mop
- Any bucket size of your choice
- Sponges, towel, and broom
- Your choice of chemical cleaning product
DEEP CLEANING STEPS
- Disconnect any electrical appliances in the kitchen.
- Start by washing used dishes and cleaning the sink.
- Clean the walls using a dust mop, soap, and water. You can also use a wet towel to clean the doorknobs, doors, and spilled food on your wall.
- Dust and clean the Arts [if there are any] using a slightly wet towel.
- Clean the ceiling fan using a soft oil soap cleanser.
- Wash the curtains and blinds using a sponge and soap. Gently remove the screens, wash both in and out, rinse and replace.
- Clean the oven, refrigerator, and stove. Be careful with these items to avoid a minor accident. Dispose of expired food and empty items in the refrigerator.
- Properly wash and rinse the blender carefully. Don’t forget to clean the inward and outward part of your microwave. With a towel soaked in soap, clean the toaster. If you have a fan installed in your kitchen, clean the fan while minding the blades.
- Get rid of any unused item on the cabinet and drawers then rearrange. Rearrange by first sorting out the ones that are not frequently used. Clean the drawer and each item before reinstalling them back to their new position.
- If you have dishwater in your kitchen, then clean it too. Start by cleaning out the food trap in it. Remember to wash the outside of the dishwasher too.
- Lastly, wash the floor [either tiled or wooden] with sponge clean with a long mob using green cleaning products and water for a rinse. Rinse and let it dry.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Use any soap of your choice but must have a nice scent to keep the dishwasher from smelling bad.
- Avoid using chemical products as they are toxic and pose a threat to your health. Use green cleaning products instead.
- To deep clean a kitchen, you may spend the whole day. You want to hire a professional deep cleaning service to save time and energy.
Deep cleaning a kitchen requires time and a lot of effort. It is a daunting task that every homeowner should avoid by hiring deep cleaning services. Professional deep cleaning services have the experience and skills to make your kitchen sparkling clean. They also use green cleaning solutions to promote good hygiene. Visit YOUR BUSINESS NAME for quality deep cleaning service.