Despite the fact that all people turn for help to specialists working in all kinds of medical institutions, it is still necessary to market the image and brand of the medical institution. First of all, when choosing an institution where the people can ask for help, they pay attention to the attitude to patients, professionalism of its doctors, positive feedback from other people, whether they are met and treated carefully, the speed of work and providing analysis results, etc. That is why if you want to be closer to your existing and potential patients you need advertising on social networks. Instagram, Facebook, and other platforms are great tools for making the business successful and presenting it to the audience.
These are some of the healthcare marketing strategies to help you boost your medical practice’s online presence, as well as build your reputation, and grow your practice:
- Page content is your face. Photos and videos must be high-quality and attractive. The content should show people the main motive of the service you are writing about. The videos should show the professionalism of your specialists, range of services and happy faces of patients. It is not easy to realize how exactly content should look to attract new customers, that is why it is important to have help from the specialists in this field. Brand building and management is a real help marketers can offer to healthcare professionals and businesses to work on their success.
- If you want the content, on which you have worked for many hours, to be seen and people learn about your clinic and the services you provide, you need to start advertising. No matter how good your content is, only a few of your subscribers will see the content without ads. There are different ad marketing channels, however, the most successful are social media ads, paid search campaigns in search engines, and Google ads. You can test several advertising campaigns, compare the achieved results, and adjust the remaining marketing budget to get the higher ROI.
- To attract the attention of your audience, you need to focus on what is most necessary and interesting to your potential customers. For example, tell people about laser hair removal at your center a few months before summer. Offer some discounts and the demand will be huge. Offering discounts and short-time limited offers will help you attract new customers willing to try a new service, however, limited in their budget. In the future, you will take advantage of word-of-mouth marketing, which means that if your services’ quality is high, your customer base will only grow.
- Each clinic or other medical institution has specialists who are more reputable than their colleagues. Advertising should start with them. Usually people leave positive reviews about such publications about doctors and subscribe to the page. Good specialists are the key to a good image of the clinic. According to the famous cardiologist Dr. Simon Stertzer, progress in medical technologies comes from the brightest minds in the field.
- People like to play and especially to win. For example, you can play certificates for a number of services. If you make a giveaway for one specific service, you can weed out people who are not interested in it, forming a specific active audience. With time this group will only grow as people are used to telling their friends about services and products they like or dislike.
- Live broadcasts have become very popular. They should be held systematically, for example, once a week, on a selected day and time. The specialist of the clinic or the center must present it on the air and talk about his own professional sphere. During an active broadcast the specialist answers the questions of the audience and gives advice. During passive broadcast the specialist speaks on the chosen topic, without being distracted by questions. Of course, the topics of the broadcast should be selected according to the season and interest of the audience.
Proper and effective management of social networks, namely advertising on social networks, is not an easy task, because you need to analyze the audience, everyday conditions, schedule publications, study active visitors, etc. That is why marketers who take your popularity into their own hands help in this matter.