Have you ever wanted to try your hand at gambling, but were too afraid of losing your hard-earned money? Or maybe you’ve been playing games of chance for years, but want to up your game and start winning consistently. In either case, American roulette at the Nigerian N1 Bet Casino may be the game for you. With a few simple tips, you can start winning more often and increasing your bankroll. Check out these five steps to start raking in the cash at the roulette table!
1. Know your odds. The first step to winning more often at American roulette is understanding the game and knowing your odds. There are 38 total spaces on the roulette wheel, numbered 0 through 36, plus a 0 and 00. Of those 38 spaces, 18 of them are red, 18 are black, and two (0 and 00) are green. Your goal is to guess which number the ball will land on when the wheel stops spinning.
If you bet on a single number, you have a 1 in 38 chance of winning (2.63%). If you bet on a color (red or black), you have a 1 in 2 chance of winning (50%). And if you bet on one of the dozens (1-12, 13-24, or 25-36), you have a 1 in 3 chance of winning (33.33%).
2. Set a budget. Once you know your odds, you need to set a budget for your gambling session. How much money are you willing to lose? This is an important question to ask yourself before sitting down at the roulette table.
A good rule of thumb is to only gamble what you can afford to lose. If you have $100 to spend on gambling for the day, don’t bring more than that with you. Once you’ve lost your $100, walk away from the table and enjoy the rest of your day.
3. Stick to outside bets. One of the best ways to win more often at American roulette is to stick to outside bets. These are bets that cover a large section of the roulette wheel and have a higher chance of winning.
Some examples of outside bets include betting on red or black, odd or even, 1-18 or 19-36, and dozens (1-12, 13-24, or 25-36). While the payout for these bets is lower than it is for inside bets (bets on specific numbers), you’re much more likely to win.
4. Avoid the 5-number bet. The 5-number bet is a bet that can only be made on an American roulette wheel. It covers the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3. While this bet does have a higher payout (6 to 1), it also has a much lower chance of winning. In fact, the 5-number bet is the worst bet on the roulette wheel, with a house edge of 7.89%.
5. Quit while you’re ahead. One of the most important things to remember when gambling is to quit while you’re ahead. It can be tempting to keep playing and try to win back your losses, but this is a surefire way to lose even more money.
If you’re up for the day, pocket your winnings and walk away from the table. You can always come back another day and try your luck again.
By following these simple tips, you can start winning more often at American roulette. Just remember to set a budget, stick to outside bets, and quit while you’re ahead, and you’ll be raking in the cash in no time!