If you are thinking about making a drawing digitally, one of the best applications that you can find for making it is the ibis Paint app. This application has a lot of tools that can benefit everyone who uses them.
With a lot of useful tools and materials for making a drawing, it is no wonder that a lot of people enjoyed using it. If you’re a beginner in digital drawing, you may download one of these free drawing software to learn all drawing tricks before paying for professional software.
This application can be download from the Google Play Store. Currently, this app is only available for smartphones and tablets, so if you use these devices, be sure to get the ibis Paint X app.
In some cases, we use our computer regularly, and that’s one of the reasons why you would want to draw from it. If you think about using the ibis Paint x app from your computer, you’ll have to do a workaround.
Since this application was specially designed for Android and iOS, you need a workaround to run it successfully. According to this URL – appzforpc.com/download-ibis-paint-x-for-pc, you will need an emulator program such as Nox Player, or BlueStacks emulator.
But before you can install it, you have to make sure that you have a good computer because an emulator requires a good processor, RAM, and correctly installed drivers, especially the GPU.
When you have the following, you can use the ibis Paint X without any trouble.
How To Install It Using BlueStacks
Though many emulator are available for downloads, you can get the most popular one – BlueStacks emulator. This emulator is very safe and has a good reputation for its millions of users.
In order to get it, you have to follow the procedure listed below:
- Get the installer of this emulator from the official website.
- Run the installer and then follow the written procedure on its window.
- Accept its requirements in order to make the “Install” button clickable.
- Once you finished it, find the BlueStacks shortcut on your desktop and double click its shortcut. In some cases, you cannot find it; the solution is to search it from the start menu of your Windows PC.
- After that, open the Play Store and supply the login for the correct detail of your account.
- Start the search of the ibis Paint X App from the search bar.
- Click the install button once you found it and wait for it to complete.
- The shortcut will be located on the desktop and BlueStacks home, so open it to start using it.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of the BlueStacks emulator, including the Ibis Paint app.
Can I run the ibis Paint without an emulator?
No, currently, the developers only support the Android platform and iOS. Though there’s a plan of the PC version, they still have no exact date for it.
My emulator is slow, how to fix it?
This is usually a problem if your computer is old; the only way to fix it is to upgrade your computer or use another computer with a higher spec.
Can I get a virus if I install it?
No, the BlueStacks is a legal application, and you can acquire the ibis Paint X app on it without getting a harmful software on your computer.
With BlueStacks or any similar Android emulator, you can use the ibis Paint X app even without the official release for the computer. If you are getting any trouble with using the BlueStacks or installing the ibis Paint app, you can write us your comment below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.