There’s little argument about this, but most people will probably consider pizza as the world’s greatest food. It’s easy to eat, easy to order, easy to bring anywhere. It’s perfect for any time and any occasion. And because pizza is delicious and addicting, many famous people have also expressed their love for this precious food. Here are some fun and interesting quotes about pizza:
- “Pizza is a circle. Pizza is my life. Pizza is the circle of life.” – Ed Sheeran
Pizza is life. End of story.
- “You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I’m not hungry enough to eat six.” – Yogi Berra
Well, even if you’re not hungry, you can always have space for pizza.
- “Anyone who says that money cannot buy happiness has clearly never spent their money on pizza.” – Andrew W.K.
Why buy a happy pill when you can buy a pizza?
- “I want pizza with my face on it.” – Jennifer Lawrence.
Me too, J. Law. Me too.
- “But magic is like pizza: even when it’s bad, it’s pretty good.” – Neil Patrick Harris
Even a mediocre pizza is fine – better than other horrible foods out there.
- “Art’s for art. Money’s for pizza.” – Tim McGraw
We may not be aware of it, but unconsciously, we have a budget for pizza. Also, there are always spare bucks to tip the delivery guy.
- “We live in an era where pizzas show up faster than the police.” – Claude Chabrol
That’s true. Police must also have a 30-minutes-or-less guarantee.
- “Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.” – Dave Barry
Pizza is truly a marvelous invention. Everyone must be grateful to whoever started making it.
- “Everybody loves dogs. They’re the pizza of the animal kingdom.” – Stephen Colbert
Dogs and pizza are equally loveable and adorable.
- “On Venus, you could cook a 16-inch pepperoni pizza in seven seconds, just by holding it out to the air. (Yes, I did the math.)” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
Somehow, because of this statement, we suddenly want to be in Venus. Just because of this quote.
- “I just want to be in my sweats, walk my dog, watch TV and eat pizza.” – America Ferrera
What America Ferrera wants is every introvert’s life. Stars long to have our simple lives.
- “There’s very little in my world that a foot massage and a thin-crust, everything-on-it pizza won’t set right.” – G.A. McKevett
Pizza is super comforting – as comforting as a massage.
- “Ideas are like pizza dough, made to be tossed around.” – Anna Quindlen
Just like pizza, if you have ideas, it’s worth tossing around.
- “And I don’t cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza.” – Tiger Woods
For many people, just like Tiger Woods, cooking is a bother. And pizza is considered by many as a complete meal.
- “I think of dieting, then I eat pizza.” – Lara Stone
This is so relatable, Lara Stone. So relatable.
- “I am a glutton. I’ll eat whatever is there. Pizza. I love hot dogs anywhere. I’ve got nothing against any of that. If I feel like eating, I eat. I don’t feel guilty about it at all.” – Jacques Pepin
I wish we all could do the same without feeling bad for our health (and waistlines).
- “My weakness is pizza, any form of carbohydrate. I like junk carbohydrates, I like cheap, greasy cheeseburgers, quality French fries.” – Mary Tyler Moore
Everyone likes carbs. If only it had no health implications, we probably would live on a diet made of pizza, cheeseburgers, French fries, and other yummy junk carbohydrates.
- “Any pizza can be personal if you cry while eating it.” – AparnaNancherla
But who cries while eating pizza? Maybe the pizza was cold?
- “I love pizza. I want to marry it, but it would just be to eat her family at the wedding.” – Mike Birbiglia
He probably wants to because pizza doesn’t betray you, reject you, and quite frankly, they are lovable. There were a few people who tried to marry pizza. Yes, complete with the ceremonies and stuff (but of course it can’t be official).
- “I have my Master’s Degree, but I learned more at my dinner table than any class I ever took. My dad would come home from the sweat factory and put the money on the table and say Mea, here is some money for insurance and food, and we always had that little extra for Friday night pizza at Barcelona’s.” -Dick Vitale
Pizza isn’t always under the “food” budget. It deserves to have a budget of its own.
- “We’ve got a wood-burning pizza oven in the garden – a luxury, I know, but it’s one of the best investments I’ve ever made.” – Gwyneth Paltrow
Oh, Gwyneth. We won’t judge you. It’s only logical.
- “Every two months, I allow myself a splurge day where I eat thick, doughy pizza from Pizzeria Uno or an ice cream sundae from my store with birthday-cake ice cream, Marshmallow Fluff, and toppings mixed in.” – Dylan Lauren
We think everyone wants to have that kind of splurge day, too.
- “As far as I’m concerned, progress peaked with frozen pizza” – Bonnie Bedelia
The availability of yummy frozen pizzas in the market is a sign of development for food science, economy, and the world as a whole.
- “There’s no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box in your lap.” – Kevin James
All to yourself? Yes, it certainly is the best feeling in the world.
- “I’m not a fan of this deep dish pizza. To me, it’s just a cake of melted cheese. I like the thin-crusted pizzas better.” – Pau Gasol
Perhaps Pau speaks for a lot of people. The majority of people love pizza, but deep-dish pizza? Nah.
- “A fan sent me a letter and a $10 bill. It’s a short letter—all she said was, ‘Hey, since it’s harder for you to go out these days without getting photographed, here $10 for a pizza.’ I was like, ‘Aww, she sent me money for a pizza so I could eat at home!'” – Zac Efron
What a thoughtful fan you have there, Zac. She’s a keeper.
- “When modeling agencies were saying that I was too big and gaining weight, my mom said, ‘OK, we’re going to discuss what they’re saying over pizza, and we’re going to plan the future of your career which doesn’t involve you having to be skinny.'” – Tyra Banks
Tyra’s mom and pizza have got her. Tyra is so lucky.
- “I am like that guy on the Odd Couple, and it is not the neat guy. I go into my room and find pieces of pizza under the laundry.” – Rick Majerus
We don’t like to judge, but pizza should never go there. Pizza doesn’t deserve to be treated that way.
- “Those pizzas I ate were for medicinal purposes.” – Amy Neftzger
Wonder if she fooled anyone?
- “I love pizza, meaning: Even when I’m in the middle of eating pizza, I wish I were eating pizza.” – Jandy Nelson
If this isn’t pure love, what is?