Real estate in Dubai differs from district to district. While some are looking for apartments for sale in Dubai Marina, UAE, because they have an active lifestyle, others opt for the calm Arabian Ranches, because they have children. So, let’s have a look at some of the popular areas of the city and discover new projects on the market.
Areas in demand in 2022
When investing in real estate you should wisely consider the area to invest in. The more popular it is, the higher ROI it will bring.
According to experts, the most popular districts among tenants are Jumeirah Village and Circle Damac Hills 2 in Dubailand, where landlords offer affordable prices. At the same time, the cost of renting luxury apartments in these areas increased by 26%.
The non-freehold districts of Al Nahda, Bur Dubai and Deira are also in demand, according to official figures, with average apartment rents down 12%. In addition, middle-income tenants prefer the Dubai Silicon Oasis district. It is noted that in the Al Nahda district, a decrease in the cost of renting small apartments was recorded.
Meanwhile, affordable prices attract apartment renters in the JVC and Al Nahda districts, while villa rentals are available in Mirdif and Damac Hills. It is noted that wealthy tenants prefer to rent luxury apartments in Dubai Marina and Downtown, and luxury villas in Palm Jumeirah and Al Barsha.
- According to the latest data, the cost of renting luxury apartments in popular areas has increased significantly, and the rent of luxury and luxury mansions has increased by 41%.
- At the same time, the cost of renting inexpensive and budget villas increased by 21%.
Luxury real estate in Dubai: new offers
Currently, in the luxury real estate market in Dubai, clients are offered residential properties of the luxurious Q Gardens complex, whose area is 17,300 square meters and is located in the elite Arjan district. According to the developer company, luxury apartments with 1 and 2 bedrooms, ready for occupancy, are for sale.
At the same time, investors are guaranteed an annual profit of 7% for five years. In addition, Q Gardens houses unique amenities and accessories throughout the residences, and are built according to the principles of Feng Shui to provide owners with a new level of luxurious living.
According to the developer, 112 one-bedroom apartments and 32 two-bedroom apartments are offered for sale to potential investors in the elite complex. It is noted that in luxury residential facilities, plumbing and kitchen appliances are installed only from world-famous brands, as well as Italian doors and so on.
Meanwhile, for the residents of the elite complex, premium amenities are provided, including a swimming pool, barbecue area, green gardens and other amenities. In addition, the complex is located next to the world-famous flower park, the Emirates Mall and a 20-minute drive from the city’s two air harbors.
Dubai South residential district
In the residential area Dubai South, according to the official information of the developer company, in 2021 many new investors and companies were attracted, the number of real estate sales increased and new unique projects were launched.
- According to the developer, almost all the properties of The Pulse urban multifunctional residential complex, which has 1,400 apartments and 240 townhouses, were put into operation.
- In addition, The Pulse Villas project was launched, in which the villas of the first and second stages of the project are successfully sold out today.
- Following the opening of EXPO-2020, The Pulse Beachfront project was launched, in which off-plan properties of the first and second stages were immediately sold to investors, and the start of the last stage was scheduled for January-March 2022.
- Along with this, the company launched The Residential District Villa Plots project, offering land plots for the construction of villas, which also sold out in a short time. It is noted that the residential area, offering exclusive lifestyle and amenities, is now home to more than 25,000 people.
However, in the residential project Sakani, intended for rent by employees of large companies located in the area, the occupancy of residential premises is 99%. Also, The Avenue project has been launched in the area, which sells plots of land for commercial development with a convenient payment plan for investors.
At the same time, 22,650 square meters have been leased in the Business Park commercial project, and 85 tenant companies have been retained in the area. It is worth noting that now 4,600 companies operate in the area, of which more than 700 are new, and the number of employees is 20,848 people.
Real estate agency in Dubai
Ax Capital is a real estate agency in Dubai that will help you navigate the market and discover the housing that will fit all of your requirements.