If you aren’t a big fan of roaring engines and supersonic speed, an electric bike can be the perfect means of transport for you. While you ride an electric bike, you are: saving maintenance and running cost, reaching your destination on time, and contributing to the environment in your own subtle way. If that doesn’t make you a proud E-bike owner, I don’t know what will.
Electric bicycles are already ruling the roost by making daily commuting affordable, convenient and sweat-free. If you are planning to buy an electric bike for yourself or anyone in the family, even your kid, you might want to consider the following options, which are apparently the best E-bikes manufactured so far.
It’s a perfect mountain bike that can easily negotiate unexpected ups and downs across the hilly terrain. The suspension is really smooth and gives the rider the desired confidence at high speed, during off-roading. You can adjust the seat according to your comfortable riding position and enjoy hours of riding fun without hurting your back or shoulders.
- Best component quality in its class
- 100% aluminium alloy frame, which means lightweight
- Adjustable seat for rider’s comfort
- Pedal-assist feature for higher speed
- Travels up to 25 miles per charge
- Dual disc for the improved braking ability
- Looks no different than a regular mountain bike
- Difficult to assemble
Pedego City Commuter Classic
This powerful electric bike features a classic design with a modern twist. The age-old chain cover, seat and handlebars make this ride a ‘café racer’ of electric bikes. It has full-length mudguards, front and rear disc brakes, and a powerful motor that delivers the best acceleration in its class.
- Easy to assemble
- Three drive modes
- Long-lasting battery
- Large LCD on handlebars
- Wonderful aesthetics
- May not be suitable for off-roading
E-bikes from E-Joe are the best value e-bikes in the market. Being comfortable, highly adjustable, and powerful, these bikes are born after the perfect marriage of power and portability.
- Foldable design for easy storage and transportation
- Suitable for adults and teenagers alike
- Top speed of 20 Miles per hour
- The spectacular range of 55 miles per charge
- Comes with a free solar charger
- Charging port to the side for easy access
- Due to a relatively small size, it doesn’t go down well with big-boned adults
- Too lightweight for an electric bike
Prodeco V5 Phantom
If you are an avid rider, this powerful electric bike will answer all your needs. Ride it through the traffic or over the hills; this bike will never complain. It will get you to work faster than your car, and it will never leave you gasping for air – no fatigue; no sweat.
- Futuristic design that never fails to turn heads
- 8 Speed derailleur and 8-speed shifter
- Long-lasting battery – travels up to 40 miles per charge
- Quick acceleration
- Front telescopic suspension for a smoother ride
- Ideal for both hilly and plain areas
- Handlebars are not comfortable for long-distance
- Additional fender may be required on the front wheel to make it rain-friendly
Ancheer Power Plus
It’s a compact bike that gives you a sheer sense of control and grip at high speed. It’s a typical mountain bike that doesn’t shy away from treading the plains full of traffic. Handling and braking are great, but the bike might not stand up to a hard crash. Nonetheless, it’s a bang for your buck. Nothing beats this bike at such a low price.
- Lightweight design that comprises 100% aluminium alloy
- Removable lithium battery
- Low price
- Top speed of 15MPH only
- Build-quality not up to the mark
- You may need a mechanic to assemble the bike
Every biker should have the best experience on/ off the road. To make sure you are safe and comfortable on your daily run, wear the right gear. Invest in the right kind of helmet, gloves, glasses, and clothing. For performance innerwear, trust no other brand than Ethika.