Lack of sleep can cause lethargy. When you do not get adequate sleep, you are not able to give your 100% to work. Hence, consider opting for hemp for sleep.
Before you assume anything at all, you must know that hemp is a plant, so it is 100% natural. The species is akin to the cannabis plant. However, hemp does not contain as much THC as cannabis does. The THC level is below 0.3%, which is quite low.
Hemp products are everywhere! You will find them at stores near you and even online platforms. If your country allows the sale of hemp products, you can gain access to them easily.
In this article, we will tell you about the best hemp for sleep. Although hemp can be used for a variety of reasons, including curing constipation, arthritis pain, depression, and high cholesterol level, we are going to focus on insomnia and how hemp helps in calming your nerves. Let’s get started!
Why Insomnia is Bad For Your Health
Insomnia is a condition wherein you are unable to sleep. The lack of sleep causes a range of health issues, including:
- Loss of appetite
- Dark circles
- Poor performance at work due to lethargy
- A reduced sex drive
- Accidents on the road due to lack of focus and sleep
These are some of the signs you are not getting proper sleep. Stress is the most significant cause of insomnia. You turn from one side to the other, and it makes you uncomfortable. The next day you feel lethargic and are not able to think straight.
There’s a solution for this. Besides taking less stress and not using technological gadgets before sleep time, you can include hemp products in your night routine.
The next section covers the ‘best hemp for sleep.’ Keep reading!
The Best Hemp For Sleep – Everything You Need To Know
- Hemp Tea – When you drink a cup of hemp tea, it reduces stress and anxiety. The tea helps in the release of serotonin which is beneficial for reducing stress. If you are not able to sleep due to chronic pain, you must know that hemp is quite helpful for reducing pain related to arthritis and other conditions.
- Hemp oil – This is an excellent remedy for reducing pain and discomfort. If you are not able to get a good night’s rest due to pain, apply some hemp oil to the affected area. Gently massage the area, and you will see a significant improvement.
- Hemp flower – You can vape or smoke the hemp flower for the best results. Flower buds can be vaped and smoked easily. It calms your mind and helps you sleep better. Make sure you are buying quality buds for this purpose.
Which is the best choice?
Hemp oil for sleep is considered to be the best choice. It is easily accessible, and the oil brings a lot of peace to your mind.
Please remember that hemp is different from marijuana. Also, hemp does not give a high. The THC level is relatively low.
But, you would need to educate yourself on how to use hemp oil. You can use it in aroma-therapy or massage the oil on a painful area. You can also ingest it by placing a small amount of the oil under your tongue.
There are plenty of benefits of hemp seed oil. Hence you should keep it close to you at all times. Make sure you invest in a good brand by reading reviews and the ingredients in the product. The ingredients list should only have PCR hemp oil and natural flavor.
So, go ahead and buy hemp oil to bid farewell to sleepless nights.