It is not a problem to find a casino offering no deposit bonuses. But before jumping in such an offer, it is necessary to know its distinctive features and how you can avail from it at maximum. Here is where we are ready to step in and provide all the information you might be looking for. The main distinctive feature of no deposit bonuses is that they make it possible not to invest in the game and gamble for free. In this post, we have collected everything about no deposit bonuses – from their types, features, and use cases.
Why Are No Deposit Bonuses Offered?
No deposit bonuses serve as a promotion of a gambling establishment. They attract new customers or make existing ones stay with a casino for a longer time. Such rewards are usually presented in the form of an interest-free loan, which can be applied for betting in a variety of games or in the format of several prepaid spins on specific slot machines. You can find this information in a bonus description.
Such bonuses are most often offered as a present in order to interest new users and persuade them to become registered casino members. So, let’s say, in some land-based casinos, new visitors are given a ticket at the entrance for a certain amount, which can be used in slot machines. At the same time, funds can be withdrawn with the no deposit bonus codes as there are no wager conditions.
The main function of such gifts is to promote a casino brand and receive the contact information of potential customers. The information collected in this way is usually used for marketing purposes. But it is not risky for a player at all.
No Deposit Casino Bonus: What Are the Types?
Like other casino bonuses, no deposit offers may differ from each other in their functions and use specs. The following are the most common bonuses that casinos offer without asking you for a deposit:
- Cash bonus – A small number of free funds that are issued to a user to test the proposed games, familiarize himself with their interface, and check the RTP.
- No deposit free spins – Free spins awarded to gamblers and do not go with tough wagering requirements. Such bonuses are issued on certain slot machines and are valid during a short period.
- Combined – Some casinos have combined offers. For example, you can get free $5 when registering an account along with 10 free spins in case you use a specific device for gambling or play a particular game.
- Freeplay – This offer is similar to no deposit free spins, with the only difference being that players can use bonuses for a specific period. This period is usually no more than a couple of hours.
- Cashback – Certain gambling houses offer such bonuses to cheer up players who were not lucky enough to win in the game. Thus, they return a certain percentage of the cash that a player has lost in slots.
Using no deposit bonuses is a good thing. Thus, you can play your favorite game free of charge or even develop a winning strategy without even paying a dime for it.