When you eat in restaurants and fast food chains, there are varieties of burgers you can choose from. However, the base recipe of their burgers are just about the same most of the time. Most of the burger patties are made of ground beef and some seasoning, making any kind of burger you order taste the same. If you’re tired of eating the same kind of burger, maybe you should try to create your own and add other flavors to it.
Lea & Perrins Original Worcestershire Sauce
Kraft barbecue sauce slow-simmered sweet honey, 18 ounce
Creamy peanut butter made with real roasted peanuts
1 pound jar of Hoosier Hill Farm Extra Tangy Sour Cream Powder
No artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no added preservatives
Spicy and sweet—it’s your favorite creamy mayo, plus the tingly sweet-heat of Sriracha hot chili sauce.
Made from high-quality ingredients like basil, Romano cheese, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt
Medium intensity, Anchor Bar Sauce Wing Original
Burgers can take on a whole new life by adding different seasoning, toppings, and even buns to them. You can also work with ground meat by adding lots of good flavors to it. Here are some of the ingredient you can add to make your burger patty more flavorful.
- Egg: When you add an egg to every pound of beef, it will help improve the consistency as well as the flavor of the patty. It will also keep the burger patty from falling apart on the grill.
- Bacon: Bacon will also add a good taste to the burger patty. You can mix some chopped and uncooked bacon with the ground beef, mix them up into the patty, then grill it up or fry it together.
- Onions: Onions are popular add-ons to a burger. But to change the game, you can mix the onions to the patty instead of adding them to the burger after it’s cooked. It will give your burger patty a new and delicious taste.
- Worcestershire Sauce: This sauce can be added to the beef to increase the patty’s juiciness level.
- Grated Cheese: Since beef and cheese taste good together, you can also add some grated cheese to the beef patty mix.
- Barbecue Sauce: If you like barbecue flavored burgers, you will love it more if you add the barbecue sauce to the burger patties mix. You can use either use an old family recipe or a store-bought barbecue sauce.
- Peanut Butter: This may sound weird but adding peanut butter to the beef mixture adds a salty-sweet flavor to the burger patty. You can also top it with diced green onions and a slice of pineapple.
- Sour Cream: If you want to give your burger a richer taste with a slight tang, you can mix in some sour cream to the burger patty.
- Marinara Sauce: Marinara sauce, as well as spaghetti and pizza sauce can add a zesty flavor to your hamburger patty.
- Haaaaam-Burger Organic Hamburger and French Fry Seasoning: Haaaaam-burger seasoning replicates that old fashioned small town greasy spoon burger that you’ve been dreaming about without the addition of anything else. The USDA Organic seasoning is all you need, no additional salt or pepper.
Aside from adding seasonings and flavors to the burger patty, you can change the whole style of a burger as well. If you’re tired of the tomato, lettuce, and cucumber pairings in your burger, you can add other ingredients and details to it to create a new kind of burger.
Top It with Apple Slices
Slices of sweet apple will go well on a grilled burger with melted cheddar cheese. It will give the burger a smoky, sweet flavor that you’ll surely love.
Make It Spicy with Sriracha Mayo
If you want to make your burger spicy, using sriracha mayonnaise will do the trick. You can also add some crunchy red onions to it that will complement the mayo. This also goes well with shredded chicken patty.
You can turn your burger into a Greek style one by adding creamy feta, crispy lettuce, and red onion to it.
Of course, nothing is the same without typical good greak seasoning. The seasoning is perfect for steak, chicken, fish, kabobs or your favorite vegeterian protein.
Try Flavor Seed – It`s Greek to me Organic Greek Seasoning.
It contains only organic spices such as Garlic, Onion, Coriander, Black Paper, Basil, Dill Weed, Oregano, Parsley, Thyme, Rosemary, Red Paper and salt.
All Flavor Seed seasonings are free of fillers and preservatives, gluten-free, containing no allergic ingredients. They are also Certified Kosher and USDA Certified Organic.
Add Some Herbed Butter
Strong herbs such as parsley and chives can add flavor and moisture to your burger. You can stuff them into the center of your burger.
Add a Tropical Fruit
Tropical fruits such as pineapple can give your burger a unique sweet tasted especially when you grill it. It also goes well with teriyaki sauce which will make your burger full of flavor.
Have you ever thought about putting chopped walnuts to your burger? It sounds weird but it will certainly add some texture and nutty aroma to your burger while it is being grilled.
Add Some Pesto
If you’re tired of eating plain turkey burgers, you can add some pesto sauce to them. The strong basil flavors it has will certainly go well with the savory meat.
Make Your Burger Taste Like Buffalo Wings
If you’re one of the many people who loves buffalo wings, then you will surely love to add some buffalo sauce to your burger. Aside from the sauce, you can also put some celery slaw and a pungent blue cheese spread for more flavor.
These are just of some the best tips to turn your plain and cliché burger into a more flavorful unique, and delicious one. In fact, you can mix and match the ingredients we shared and come up with your very own burger recipe.