Dedicated server plans are not created equally. The best-dedicated server plan for one website might not be the best option for you. As a matter of fact, there are lots of remarkable, dedicated server plans.
After extensive research and testing, here are the top eight options. This guide contains the pricing, feature, benefits, and recommended use for top dedicated hosting plans.
1. 1Gbits: Offers cheap Windows/ Linux dedicated hosting plans:
- Plan 1: Cost $15/month, CPU 1 core, 512 RAM, 10 GB HDD
- Plan 2: Cost $22/month, CPU 2 core, 1024 RAM, 25 GB HDD
- Plan 3: cost $40/ month, CPU 2 core, 2048 RAM, 40 GB HDD
- Plan 4: cost $60/month, CPU 2 core, 4096 RAM, 60 GB HDD
Pros: 24/7 customer support service, unlimited bandwidth, full RDP access, good processing speed.
There are many other companies that offer low-cost hosting plans like AccuWeb and Hostwinds. But depending on your requirements, you can make an informed decision about a hosting plan that meets the needs of your website, business, or budget, or both.
2. Bluehost: Overall Best Dedicated Hosting Plan
Bluehost stands out in terms of its dedicated hosting features that come with all plans and includes: a free SSL certificate, cPanel-based site management, free domain registration for one year, and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Bluehost offers three dedicated hosting plans:
- Standard: starts $79.99/month, 4 CPU cores, 500 GB storage, 4 GB RAM, 5 TB of bandwidth, and 3 IP addresses
- Enhanced: starts $99.99/month, 1TB storage, 8 GB of RAM, 10 TB of bandwidth, 4 IP addresses
- Premium: starts $119.99/month, 1 TB storage, 8 GB RAM, and 10 TB of bandwidth.
Pros: It is the most cost-effective, exclusive 24/7 customer support
Cons: limited bandwidth, only three hosting options.
3. HostGator’s: The most reliable dedicated hosting plans provide full root access
- Value: $89.98/month comes with 4 CPU cores, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB storage, 3 IP addresses, Linux or Windows OS.
- Power:$119.89/month, 8 Cores, 16 GB RAM, 2TB storage/512 GB SSD,
- Enterprise: $139.99/month features 8 CPU cores and 30 GB of RAM, 1TB SD
Pros: DDoS protection, server monitoring, and 24/7 live chat and phone support, unmetered bandwidth with all plans, exceptional uptime.
Cons: No money-back guarantee, only three hosting options
4. TMD Hosting: It’s hard to beat the combination of affordable prices with impressive technical specs. It offers four dedicated hosting plans:
- Starter: costs $79.97/month, 1TB (RAID-10), 4 CPU cores, 8GB RAM.
- Original: costs $99.97/month, 2TB storage (RAID-10), 6 CPU cores, 8 GB RAM.
- Smart: costs 124.97/month, 2TB storage (RAID-10), 8 CPU cores, 16 GB RAM.
- Super Powerful: costs $149.97/month, 2×2 TB storage (RAID-10), 8 CPU cores, 32 GB RAM.
All plans include unlimited bandwidth, premium support, cPanel/WHM, free setup and are fully managed.
Pros: low starting price, daily audits, daily backups, free domain registration, firewall, 24/7 support, and 30-day money-back guarantee.
Cons: No phone support.
5. GoDaddy: It is one of the oldest active hosting company, founded in1999, and offers four dedicated hosting plans.
- Economy: costs $94.99/month, 4 CPU cores, 4 GB RAM, 1 TB storage, 3 IP addresses, unmetered bandwidth, cPanel based site management, free one year SSL certificate. Best for a basic site.
- Value: costs 109.99/month,
- Deluxe: costs 134.99/month, best for small business websites, unlimited websites, unmetered bandwidth, unmetered storage
- Ultimate: costs $184.99/month. 32 GB RAM, 2TB storage, 2x processing power and memory, best for complex, high traffic websites
Pros: 24/7 security monitoring and DDoS protection, 24/7 customer support
Cons: relatively high starting price.
6. A2 Hosting: Fastest Dedicated Hosting Plan
With a variety of hosting plans to suit your needs:
- Unmanaged Flex Server: fully customizable, great for developers, starts $99.59/month, root access, optional cPanel License, choose your Linux OS option, from 2x500GB storage, from 10TB transfer, from 8GB RAM. From 2 cores. Optional SSL
- Discount SSD Server: most popular, fully managed, starts $ 129.30/ month SSD, free cPanel Control Panel, full host guard management, from 2×128 GB SSD, from 10 TB transfer, from 8 GB RAM, from 2 cores, Free SSL
- Managed Flex Server: fully managed and 100% hassle-free, starts $141.09/month, free cPanel Control Panel, full host guard management, from 2×500 GB storage, from 10 TB transfer, from 8 GB RAM, from 2 cores, Free SSL.
- Core Flex Server: fully managed with root access, starts $141.09/month, free cPanel Control Panel, full host guard management, from 2×500 GB storage, from 10 TB transfer, from 8 GB RAM, from 2 cores, Free SSL.
Pros: If you want blazing fast speed, competitive pricing, anytime money-back guarantee, service, 24/7 customer support, A2 hosting plans are for you.
Cons: relatively high starting price, limited bandwidth
7. Liquid Web- Best Add-On bundle packages for dedicated hosting plans: an overview of the dedicated hosting plans offered:
- Intel Xeon 1230 v6: Starting at $199 per month, 16 GB of RAM, 5 TB of Bandwidth, 2 x 240 GB of SSD primary disk. Great for high traffic sites, multiple websites, small apps, resellers.
- Intel Xeon Silver 4108: Starting at $299 per month ($359 per month for dual CPU), 32 GB of RAM, 8 TB of Bandwidth, 2 x 480 GB of SSD primary disk. Great for databases, small SaaS, large resellers, multiple apps.
- Intel Xeon Gold 6130: Starting at $499 per month ($699 per month for dual CPU), 32 GB of RAM, 8 TB of Bandwidth, 2 x 480 GB of SSD primary disk. Great for multi-user apps, big databases, large SaaS, virtualization.
Pros: You can get significant upgrades without spending too much more money. The value packs include all of the recommended add-ons at a more reasonable price than purchasing them individually. So if you were willing to spend the $499 on the Gold package, you can double the RAM and bandwidth for just another $50 per month. Plans are month-to-month, and rates won’t increase upon renewal.
8. Inmotion- Best dedicated hosting plans for small businesses: Offers both “bare metal” unmanaged as well as fully managed dedicated server plans. Three dedicated hosting plans include:
- Essential: starts $139.99/month, 4 cores, 16GB RAM, 6TB data transfer, 1 TB SSD, 5 dedicated IPS.
- Advanced: starts at $189.99/month, 4 cores, 32 GB RAM, 10 TB data transfer, 1 TB SSD, ten dedicated IPS, automated backup services available.
- Elite: $259.99/month, 6 cores, 64 GB RAM, 12 TB data transfer, 15 dedicated IPS.
Pros: Their uptime and loading speeds are also top-notch, great customer support, variety of server options, DDoS protection.
Cons: high starting price, limited data transfer.