Cajeput essential oil is derived from distilled leaves and twigs of the Cajuput trees. These trees are medium to large in size, with small branches, White flowers, and thin twigs. It is most prominently found in Southeast Asia and Australia. The oil is basically a Greenish colored liquid that bears a strong, refreshing aroma. Read this content thoroughly if you wish to know more about Cajeput oil uses.
Cajeput essential oil has the benefit of relieving a person from respiratory problems, muscle cramps, and so much more. In fact, the Cajeput essential oil smell is somewhat similar to the scent of Eucalyptus, having a camphoraceous smell. You should buy the Cajeput essential oil for the betterment of your skin.
Some Uses Of Cajeput Oil You Must Know About
1. Reducing Pain And Cramps
Cajeput oil acts as a natural remedy for getting rid of intensive pains as well as muscle cramps. This is because of the Cineole present in this essential oil, which creates a calming sensation and boosts blood circulation when applied. This helps in relieving a person from the pain they have been suffering from. But, we advise you to use this remedy more during colder months. Also, remember to always apply the diluted version of this oil to your skin.
It also possesses anti-inflammatory properties, which lower the pain of damages caused by free radicals. Additionally, this oil’s antimicrobial property prevents any infections caused due to scratches and wounds, thus relieving you of the pain too.
2. Preventing Skin Irritations
Due to its antifungal and antibacterial qualities, Cajeput essential oil keeps skin irritations, dryness, and redness at bay. All you have to do is implement the diluted version of this oil so as to prevent skin rashes, itchiness, redness, irritation, and other side effects. Also, make sure to apply this oil to your body after conducting a patch test. This will ensure that you will not develop any allergic reactions to this essential oil and that it is safe for use. Also, if you want to prevent skin irritation, make sure to order Cajeput essential oil from an online store.
3. Eliminates Respiratory Issues
Cajeput essential oil helps in providing relief from various types of respiratory distresses like cough, cold, Pneumonia, Bronchitis, and others. It also prevents Mucus from getting accumulated. Its calming, medicinal aroma has a peaceful effect on your nasal passage. One should definitely be in possession of this essential oil during the Winter season. This is because, during the seasonal changes, this oil serves as an aroma diffuser. It can also guide you to get rid of headaches that may arise because of the flu.
4. Helps To Build Concentration And Body Strength
Opting for Cajeput oil as a means of Aromatherapy can be the best thing you do today. Aromatherapy using this essential oil helps to relieve your body from constant anxiety and promotes a sense of motivation. Sometimes, to calm your mind and forget your stress, a nice session using this oil will do you wonders. The smell of this oil can fill your heart with energy, facilitate better concentration, and prevent fogging of the brain. This will be perfect if you are somehow lacking the motivation to study or work, as it will rebuild your confidence in no time.
5. Refreshing Natural Fragrance
The refreshing scent of Cajeput essential oil is enough to serve as a no-cost therapy for you. Since its properties are somewhat similar to Tea Tree and Eucalyptus, people tend to choose this as a substitute. This is because Cajeput oil bears a stronger, sweeter, and more energizing aroma than the other two. Due to this reason, it also does the job of a fragrance and freshener in soaps, cosmetics, and other beauty products.
6. Accelerates Circulation
The warm sensation of Cajeput oil helps it in boosting circulation to a great extent. It also serves as the perfect way to rejuvenate the functioning of organs and boost the activation of certain important body secretions. This essential oil also does the job of a stimulant by encouraging secretion of your Endocrine glands as well as sweat glands. Since it assists in encouraging sweating which is healthy for the body, it does the work of eradicating toxins from your body.
7. Reducing Arthritis
If you massage Cajeput oil onto the painful joints of those suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis, it will work like a charm. It would help make the pain go away and reduce inflammation to a considerable extent. If you wish to reap the maximum advantage, try adding a few drops of this essential oil into a bath.
Some Important Tips To Remember While Using Cajeput Oil
- Before applying Cajeput oil to your skin, make sure to conduct a patch test for your own benefit. For this, you must test diluted Cajeput oil on the inside of your elbow and wait for 48 hours for the results. If you find out that you have developed allergic reactions to the oil, you must discontinue further use.
- People suffering from Asthma should stay away from this essential oil as inhaling it can lead to an Asthma attack.
- It is vital to make use of Carrier oil and dilute the Cajeput oil with it before applying it to your skin. To facilitate topical use, make a mixture of at least three to six drops of Carrier oil and an ounce of Cajeput oil. If you do not face the problem of sensitivity in your skin, you can make use of 15 drops of Carrier oil mixed with 1 ounce of this essential oil.
- Always consult your physician before using the Cajeput essential oil, as they will warn you if your skin is prone to allergic reactions caused by this oil.
- Always keep this oil miles away from pregnant women, children, breastfeeding women, and pets as it is harmful to their health.
The Bottom Line
By following all the necessary precautions and being aware of any allergic reactions that you might face, you can easily reap this cajeput essential oil benefits. Its uses are plenty, and once you start applying it to your skin, you are bound to notice the difference yourself.