Racking your brains where to get leads? Buy them. Buy B2B leads. It’s that easy. Why should you try to buy business leads?
- It’s effective. You pay for what you get. You can increase your sales conversion quicker. Once you get quality data and qualified lead lists, your sales reps won’t waste their time anymore and will quickly start up sales conversations and appoint meetings.
- It gives you a lot of control. You can specify what kind of leads you need, including company size, industry, location, a job role of the prospects you want to target.
- It’s much cheaper than you imagine. It’s a common misconception that buying qualified leads is more expensive than hiring a lead generation specialist. But if you calculate all hiring and training expenses plus overhead, you will be unpleasantly surprised.
If you’ve been around for some time, you must know how much legwork goes into generating leads for sales. Nothing falls from the sky. However, all that energy you and your sales teams put into lead generation should be precise and targeted. Businesses can waste hundreds of hours of efforts and thousands of kilojoules of energy: they attend exhibitions, hand out their business cards, set up Facebook and Instagram accounts and hire social media managers; they outsource Indian call centers to do cold calls. But their tremendous lead generation efforts fail to bring an avalanche of b2b leads.
Hiring a proven lead generation agent will not only get leads fast but also will help you with your unique value proposition and other elements of outbound marketing. Be sure to check out great services like https://belkins.io/ as well.
How to Get Leads?
Even when buying b2b leads, you need to provide a lead generation agency with some information to make their help more targeted and accurate. It would be a mistake to think you can just place an order and wait for a flow of qualified leads to pour in on your sales reps’ lap. Inform the agency you hire about your ideal customers and provide them with your databases to get to know your current customers better. Your customer data is the foundation for any lead research because it shows who and why gets interested in your product.
Let’s See What You’ve Got
It’s a paradox that many businesses lament how hard it is to generate leads, forgetting they already have everything they need. The truth is, you don’t need to go far and large to get leads. Start by examining the opportunities you have right here and now. You can’t recycle your current clients but you can analyze their information: who and where they are, how and where they found your company, how large they are, what software they use, how much they buy from you, and so on. Ask yourself as many questions as possible and distill common threads, issues, and pain points that unite your customers. Link the data to your services and products and get the focus of your marketing efforts. Now you have a number of ideal customer profiles. Now you know the pain points your products solve for customers. And you probably get a general idea of what sets you apart from your competitors and why customers choose your company over similar businesses.
Generate Leads through Research
Knowing your target audience is crucial but next, you need to collect their contact information and compile it somehow to work with it easily. Thus, lead research is an integral part of lead generation. Lead researchers not only find prospects but also enrich and verify them. Trustworthy lead generation agencies don’t delegate lead research to automated programs and bots. Lead researchers hand-pick leads and carefully curate lead lists. Then the feedback from the customer is used to adjust the campaign and ensure everything is going the best possible way.
Incorporate Feedback into the Strategy
Closed-loop feedback is extremely important for all marketing efforts and lead generation. You can scrape data from anything you do and then analyze it and adjust what you do accordingly. Feedback will help you further understand your customer’s point of view and make your marketing outreach more tailored for your ideal customers. Many businesses gather feedback and have feedback forms on their websites. The key here is to act on it. Check out feedback regularly. Weekly or biweekly. Have a clear idea about the company’s unique value proposition and ideal customer profiles. Assess how a new piece of information fits into the general picture. Review the campaign and make adjustments accordingly.
Use All Marketing Channels
Social media marketing is a huge topic we are not covering here. However, you must remember that all insights the company’s unique value proposition and ideal customer profiles create are applicable to your social media channels. Businesses usually understand the purpose of having their accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter is for brand engagement and awareness rather than for lead generation. However, LinkedIn shouldn’t be underestimated. LinkedIn is specifically a b2b social media platform where businesses come to find needed people and solutions. So do your best and establish a solid presence on LinkedIn. In addition to engaging audiences with your helpful content, use LinkedIn tools to generate and buy b2b leads.
B2B Outreach Pain Points and Solutions
Let’s quickly go over the main pain points businesses have when they contemplate outsourcing their lead generation and see if a marketing agency can help in it or not.
- Expensive in-house teams. Many b2b companies by now have understood that it is incredibly expensive to gather and keep an in-house team. When summed up, overhead, pension and insurance payments, compensation packages, and the cost of hiring and training make hiring remote teams look like a fraction of the cost.
- Time-consuming hiring. If you currently have no team designated for lead generation (we’re not talking about sales reps or marketers doing what they were not hired for), you must be imagining how much time and effort you will spend to hire and train new personnel. And you want to sell and make money right now. Meanwhile, you can outsource experts who are ready for work today.
- Deliverability issues of your email campaigns. It’s a huge problem that can be solved with an effective email spam checker). Lead generation companies are usually skilled in monitoring and recovering domains from spam lists because they have trusted spam checkers and software that ensure email deliverability.
- Too much pressure on sales teams. It’s easier to maximize your profit when you allow specialization to your teams. Don’t deceive yourself thinking your sales reps can easily spare a few minutes to comb through databases and pick a handful of fresh leads. It doesn’t work like that. Take the load off the sales teams and hire an agency.
- Finding exclusive data takes months. It’s true but for those who are not skilled in and are poorly equipped for lead generation. An experienced lead generation company will deliver hand-curated data to you in a week.
Do You Know Now How to Generate Leads?
We hope the detailed description of lead generation efforts did not put you off that important part of modern business. In the very least, you can always count on a trustworthy and professional lead generation company to do all the dirty work for you. At Belkins, we have all the brainpower, technology, and experience to deliver the result you have been craving for so long. Meanwhile, for those people who are already burned out to dating sites and social networking platforms, experts recommend using video chats as an alternative.