Student life is typically considered one of the most beautiful and most challenging phases of life one has to go through. It is quite well-known that students juggle various tasks together while simultaneously being waist-deep in student loans.
Students are usually the most loyal buyers of cycling equipment. Bikes come in handy for students on the go, whether they’re cycling to and from their lectures, running errands, cycling through the mountains on a trip, or just getting around campus. This is why there is a special Halfords student discount of 10% being offered in stores on all items.
Ways to Save Money Other Than by Student Discounts
Understandably, students are unwilling to spend their hard-earned money to buy items at full price. Here are some more ways to avail offers and buy things at discounted prices apart from student discounts.
- Most websites selling cycling equipment have a special offers page with some great deals and discounts. Regular bikes and mountain bikes are some of the top hot sellers among the youths, often being offered at discounted prices.
- Some companies often provide you with free vouchers that you can avail the next time you purchase something from them.
- Promo codes keep cropping up every few weeks, often offering up to 20% or 30% off on various equipment. Make sure to be on a lookout for them.
- You can get your bike repaired for up to £50 through a free bike repair voucher via a government scheme.
- Some places provide free bike checks to all their customers, so they do not have to face difficulties or get stranded on the road. So if you think there might be a problem with your bike, don’t hesitate to get it checked.
Saving Money During Other Key Times of the Year
Winter sales are usually the best time of the year for anyone to get the most out of their limited budgets. The most significant amount of money that a student can save is when there are sales going on during such key times of the year.
Most ventures usually offer the biggest discounts on their items and put most of them out on sale during Black Friday and Christmas. The sale starts from the last week of November and often continues well into January.
Keep an eye out for any promo vouchers, and sales offered as student discounts are usually not available at this time.
Sometimes stores offer extra reductions in January, but it is advised that you get what you want earlier as stock runs out very fast!
This is the best way students can purchase items of their necessity as well as their luxury and manage their savings simultaneously.
Managing your budget and savings as a student is not just limited to student discounts! Some companies offer entire student membership and loyalty programs where they provide special promos just for their members.