What if you are warned of potential problems with your machine in advance and could initiate solutions without visiting the job site and being charged for a technician’s travel time? This would save you a lot of money and prevent situations where you waste a lot of time on machinery inspection and repair.
That’s actually what you can count on when you get JD diagnostic code reader for remote diagnostics and programming capability. So what is special about the solution? How does it work and what parameters doesn’t it analyze?
Basic Solution Feature Pack
The multifunctional diagnostic device is intended for the maintenance of construction, agricultural, and forestry equipment. It also works with various John Deere engine technologies, which significantly expands its execution map. Functions and technical capabilities of the John Deere diagnostic adapter include the following:
- Search for problems;
- ECU settings and calibration systems;
- interactive tests;
- computer programming;
- and much more.
On top of that, this diagnostics scanner is compatible with a specialized John Deere software dealer.
The product includes:
- electronic data transfer v2;
- USB cable 15 ‘;
- 9 pin W1 USB adapter;
- refurbished CF-53 heavy book notebook with the latest Service Advisor installed 4.2.006 AG CF CCF
CF-53 ToughBook specifications:
- CPU: i5 + -2800Mhz
- RAM: 4 GB
Service Consultant Description
With the Service Advisor, you can view service manuals, use DTAC (Dealer Technical Support Center) data; perform diagnostics, tests, and calibrations; and adjust reprogram controllers.
- Windows 7 32 bit (x86)
- Windows XP 32-bit (x86) -Windows XP 64-bit (x64)
Service ADVISOR EDL v2 auto scanner is designed for all components of the John Deere brand.
- Green system;
- John deere;
Contents of delivery
- Service ADVISOR John Deere EDL v2 adapter;
- USB cable;
- 9-pin Deutsch cable for all SAE J1939 / 13 connectors (all engines with John Deere control units).
- Cable for old tractors with AccuDeth and tractors without GreenStar;
- W2 C / X cable (use with W4, W5, W3, W6);
- W3 cable (all 6125 engines with Lucas control units);
- W4 C / X cable (CCD connection for 7000, 8000 and 9000 series of tractors);
- W5 C / X cable (6000 tractor series);
- W6 (All agricultural tractors up to 8000 series with John Deere ECU).
With all the above in mind, John Deere Diagnostic Kit EDL is a perfect solution for truck repair or service professionals, who need a quick, powerful tool with all the truck coverage via wireless diagnostic. The utility allows you to access the combination of parameters determining the work of a heavy vehicle. By checking diagnostic reports, you will be able to detect equipment failures or potential damage and fix them all in time.