Most people have the belief that mathematics is complicated and boring. There are intriguing and interesting facts about math. All the facts will make you wonder if you know anything about math. The next time you are in a fix and do not know how to complete your assignments, check this link. Math seems to be an old and funny thing; you can understand calculus, and they do not understand all the other concepts.
Words used for equation, calculation, and formula make people think that math is boring and end up hating the subject. It becomes fun and exciting for people who are willing to solve the problem or equation. It is one of the reasons; math is celebrated on October 14, since they are people who are fascinated by the subject.
- It is possible to cut a cake in three cuts and still get about eight pieces. The secret is to have two pieces vertically and one cut in a horizontal direction. It will help the last time you have a party.
- When you divide, a zero you will put it in a US Navy Warship. In 1997, the crewmembers entered a zero by mistake in one of the ship’s computers. The software on the ship was divided by zero. The problem was that it was stranded and was not able to move for more than two hours.
- The number 0.999 is considered exactly number one. Let X be 0.999, when multiplied by 10, its 9.99. 10x-x = (9.99) – (0.999), so 9x=9, x=1.
- Zero is the only number not included in the Roman numerals. The sequence number after a million is billion, trillion, quadrillion, quintillion, sextillion, septillion, octillion, nonillion, decillion, and undecillion.
- In early 1489, plus and minus were sign symbols. Numbers 2 and 5 are the only prime at the end of 2 0r five, and an icosogon is a shape that has 20 sides.
- All the shapes have the same perimeter, and a circle has the largest area. IN all the shapes with the same area, the circle has the shortest perimeter. The number 40, when written as forty, is considered the only number with letters in the standard alphabetical order. One is the single letter read backward and some in the same order.
- Number 4 is the number in the English language spelt as the same number of letters as itself. From number 1 to 1000, the letter A as seen in 1000. The product of 111,111,111 * 111,111,111 is 12,345,678,987,654,321. If you have noticed, the sequence is from numbers 1 to 9 and 9 to 1.
- The opposite side of a die added up to seven. Trigonometry is the study of how different angles of a triangle relate. The Abacus is the origin of the calculator.
- A number is divided by three when the sum of the digits is divided by three. When you multiply any number with nine, the amount of all the figures will be equal to the single digit. The sum of all the data will be similar to nine. When you add the numbers from 1 to 100, like 1+2+3+4, the total is 505018. It is because the actual unit is 1/100th of the second.
- A Palindrome number is a number that can be read backward and forward and be the same. Fibonacci is where numbers are the same and result from adding the two names that were before it; for instance, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34.
Math is not as dull as most people think; with passion, it is possible to understand all the complicated concepts. When you know the facts, the subject becomes fun.