5 Tricks to Win More in Blackjack

Don’t sweat it – just focus on the winning hands! Out of all the hands in blackjack, only 9 percent will end in a tie. That leaves you with a 48 percent chance of winning and a 52 percent chance of losing. Although you may lose more hands than you win, there’s still hope for profitable play. The question is, are you ready to learn how to rake in the money at the blackjack table?

We know it can be hard for newbies and even experienced players to come away big winners at the casino, but with our handy guide of five tricks to win more in blackjack, you’ll be on your way to becoming an ace gambler in no time! Whether you prefer downtown Vegas or low-stakes online casinos, these simple strategies will increase your odds of success when playing one of the most popular games around. So let’s hit lucky 21 – read on below to start making some money with these tried and true methods.

Know when to hit and when to stand

One of the most important things you can do to increase your chances of winning at blackjack is to know when to hit and when to stand. Hitting means taking another card from the dealer, while standing means keeping the hand you have. There are a variety of factors that you should take into account when making this decision, such as the dealer’s upcard, your own hand, and the number of decks in use.

Use basic strategy

Basic strategy is a set of guidelines that tell you the best way to play every possible hand in blackjack. While it is impossible to always make the perfect decision, following basic strategy will help you to make more winning decisions than losing ones. Basic strategy can be memorized or you can use a chart, which is available online or in most blackjack books.  Also check out our deep dive into the science, history and strategy of BlackJack.

Manage your bankroll wisely

Another important thing to do if you want to win more at blackjack is to manage your bankroll wisely. This means knowing how much money you can afford to lose and only betting an amount that you are comfortable with. It is also important to set aside some money for tipping the dealers and other casino personnel.

Take advantage of bonuses and promotions

Many casinos offer bonuses and promotions that can help you to win more at blackjack. For example, some casinos offer cash back for losses incurred during certain hours or days of the week. Others may offer discounts on food and lodging if you play a certain amount of blackjack during your stay. Be sure to check with the casino before you start playing to see what offers are available.

Play online blackjack games with lower house edges

Finally, one of the best ways to win more at blackjack is to play online blackjack games with lower house edges. House edge is the percentage of each bet that the casino expects to keep over time. The lower the house edge, the better your chances of winning are. You can find out the house edge for any game by checking the game rules or contacting customer service for the casino where you intend to play