The older you get more likely you need eye glasses. If glasses must be worn all the time, they become an important fashion accessory. The wrong Eyewear dates us and makes us look our age. For a more youthful look, find an Eyewear that makes you look younger by considering style, frame and colour. There are many cool designs that are coming out from the fashion industry for eyewear. Like the Empire did nothing wrong, whiskey shots with Satan, etc – the cute and funky fashions in eyewear are in the rage right now.
The hip and trendy anywhere in the world have a preference for these glasses as it shields enough of the face and eyes without hampering the appearance. You should choose wisely from some of these shades and get yourself noticed in the crowd.
An Eyewear Facelift
When you are choosing styles that focus attention upward and outward on the face, you defy gravity and people keep guessing your age. Some important things to consider –
- Upswept or a cat’s eye frame lifts the face to make you look younger.
- Better avoid Aviator styles and other eyewear with heavy bottoms or a download sweep that focuses attention downward.
- Create a Focal Point by selecting frames with the extra touch of colour on the upper frame or the outer corners.
- Sidebars attached at or towards the top of frames accentuate the cheekbones and opens up the face
Choose frame styles and weights that complement your face and features while they keep you up to date with current style Trends. Even classic styles become dated over time so change your frames as the trend changes. Consider the size of your frame as it is also important. For a younger look choose eyewear that complements your personal face size.
Wearing too large frames, when small frames are the trend will make you look older and vice versa. Just like shoes, one pair of eyewear cannot be right for every occasion. You can keep a few different frames on hand that will suit different outfits, activities or occasions.
Eyewear Frame Colour
As we grow old, our colouring and features start to soften and colours we could wear in the past start looking hard on us. As a result we should choose colour carefully in order to bring out our best and to look younger.
- Those frames will be more complimentary that echo your softer Skin, Hair or eye colour.
- Shiny common lighter visual weight and rimless glasses work well to complement your personal colouring
- If you have dark circles and wrinkles or baggy eyes, steer clear of rimless frames and try thick larger ones
- Forgo metallic frames in favour of a fiery read or deep blue pair to add softness, warmth and a bit of fun to your face. This works well when matched to the colour of your eyes, hair or outfit.
- Avoid dark, heavy or dull colours that tend to pull the face downward. If you are interested in black, go for gunmetal, Brown or burgundy colour instead to help you look younger.
Your glasses have a big impact on how you are seen by others. Selecting the right eyewear frame, shape and colour will ensure that you always appear ageless and fashionable. Perhaps the greatest accessory that gets you noticed is the ever trendy sunglasses. Yet affordable for even the latest eyewear and top designer brands will not burn a hole in your pocket. The cool eyewear is just as important as all the other outfits you put together as it lets you project an air of mystique .