Australia is a country of great opportunities for those who want to radically change their lives. After all, it is Australia that occupies a leading position in many areas of life, among which is education. Therefore, it is not surprising that many people who want to improve their level of education seek to get to sunny Australia to study a particular profession. However, it is quite problematic to do this, since one enrollment in an educational institution to visit the country is not enough. To do this, you must have an Australian visa for students.
What are the forms of Australian student visa?
To obtain an Australian visa for students, a student must be enrolled in a course that lasts more than 3 months. If the course lasts less than three months, then you can come on a regular tourist visa (Visitor Visa subclass 600). There are three main student visa forms in Australia:
- Subclass 573 — Higher Education Sector — to provide an opportunity to study in Australia and legally stay in the country.
- Subclass 571 — Schools Sector — to give the opportunity to study in Australia and legally stay in the country, but on the condition that if this person is not yet 18 years old, then above him (as a holder of a student visa — an Australian students visa should initially be granted to this person, as the main applicant) will be under guardianship in Australia by — one of the parents, one of the relatives or a person who has formal rights and responsibilities as a guardian.
- Subclass 580 — Student Guardian — for one of the people who have reached the age of 21 listed in the previous paragraph and intends to guard the person also specified in the previous paragraph, provided that the ward — does not intend to live or does not live.
The maximum period for which an Australian visa for students can be obtained is five years. However, if necessary, you can submit a new package of documents.
What are the requirements for an Australian student visa?
To obtain a student visa to Australia, you must fill out a form on the Consulate website, and attach scanned copies of the following documents to it:
- Proof of Enrollment in Australia (CoE)
- Student health insurance (OSHC) for the entire period of the planned stay in Australia;
- Motivation letter — a detailed description of the reasons for studying the declared course;
- Documents confirming your level of education and English;
- Passport + copies of all pages;
- International passport + copies of all pages;
- 1 electronic photo;
- Application form;
- Confirmation of payment of the consular fee;
- Certificate from the place of work;
- Confirmation of the availability of funds sufficient to pay for tuition and living in Australia;
- A copy of the marriage / divorce registration certificate;
- A copy of the birth certificate of children;
- Copies of documents for real estate/car, etc.
By and large, a student can live a fairly free life in Australia without being obsessed with studying all the time. The Department of Immigration allows the student with an Australian student visa to bring their family and work in Australian or international businesses.