Establishments like malls, hospitals, offices, and etcetera have been existing and changing for the better as time passes by. Wherever people go, it has been a non-negotiable to check whether there are bathroom stalls nearby or inside an establishment. This is why companies have been investing in better bathroom partitions to serve their customers and guests further well. Not only do these partitions contribute to the aesthetics and mood the establishment is going for, but it also represents the establishment or company. Hygiene is an essential element in any endeavor and having a clean bathroom, toilet rooms, etc., is necessary. A place that does not know how to care for these things is usually marked as untrustworthy.
For a long time, it has been a fact that a company should build up a good reputation in terms of hygiene for them to survive the growing industry. Setting up suitable bathroom partitions to match the company’s concept is more important than people deem it. A bathroom can be spotless but still, look messy because of interior design. The importance of design, style, type and material is undeniably crucial in establishing and strengthening the image of your company or establishment.
Bathroom Partitions and Their Materials
Like any other things in the market, the choices for bathroom partitions are also spread out and broad. The following materials discussed will be the standard and significant types of bathroom partition available in the market.
- Metal Partitions – This is one of the most common types of partitions out there. Perhaps you can see them in public restrooms and malls all over the world. These types of partitions are one of the cheapest available in the market too. The most in-demand or famous among metal partitions is the powdered coated steel. Most companies offer a one-year warranty for those who would purchase these types of partitions. Although customers only get limited color choices, this type of partition gives off a clean and neat finish.
- Plastic Laminate Partition – This type of material is at most and typically costs 10% more than metal partitions. This type of partition is made up of particleboard and then attached with a laminate and a sheet of steel that’s thin enough. This type is famous for the flexibility of its design. Most of them can be customized too. However, this type of partition is not highly recommended for places that are usually humid. Usual wet areas like pool bathrooms and water parks may not be too compatible with this partition type. If a customer ever chooses this type of partition for their place, he must make sure to install it away from the shower area.
- Solid plastic partitions – These partitions are one of the most durable and resistant partition materials. This type of partition is very stable in that it can withstand either hot or cold environments. They are also resistant to molds, moisture, rust, etc. When talking about plastic partitions, these are made with solid plastic panels that are usually 1 inch thick. These are particularly preferred and because of their resistance and durability. Not only that, this type allows for easy cleaning. A simple wipe, and since it is okay to be washed with water, users will have no trouble washing off the potential specks of dirt from this partition. This material can be considered an all-rounder as it can be used almost everywhere and it also lasts longer! Despite the gap in the price, this being more expensive, purchasing this type of material would be worth it if it’s to your liking.
- Phenolic core partitions – This type of bathroom partition is made from layers of pressed paper and phenolic resin coating. After pressing the paper, they are soaked in the phenolic resin coating. This type of material is also very durable and resilient. This type of material can stand in harsh situations. Phenolic core partitions are one of the most durable types available in the market. Not only that, but it is also has a long lifespan. These are the two significant advantages of purchasing bathroom partitions made up of this material. It’s even hard to vandalize over this type of material, highlighting its strength and endurance. This material is also okay with humidity and water, which allows for easy cleaning. Another thing is that these types of partitions are corrosion and bacteria-resistant. This emphasizes the level of cleanliness this material possesses.
- Stainless steel partitions – This type of partitions are on the top of the list when it comes to giving a classy and sophisticated feel to an area. This type of partitions is perfect for offices, business establishments, or any place going for elegant and refined aesthetics. These types of partitions are smooth and can come with patterns engraved on them too. While these bathroom partitions seem so flawless and classy, it is also very durable. Not only that, they are event scratch and rust-resistant. This material is also very flexible. Like the plastic material, this can also be called an all-rounder because of its versatility. It has the ability to withstand almost any kind of environment. Although these types of materials are more costly than the others, it’s best to keep in mind that they are an investment. If a customer’s goal and budget call and requires durability, style, and class, these types of bathroom partitions may be the ones for them.
Your Bathroom Partitions, Your Choice
While you may seek help from a professional and their suggestion might matter a lot to you, your opinion and wants should also be considered. It would be helpful to research prior to purchase and discussion. This way, you can assess what you want and evaluate the variables involved like budget, quantity, and quality. It’s good to gather opinions from experts and those with better knowledge about these things. However, do not be shy to voice out your idea. If a customer has another party helping you, it’s beneficial to discuss and possibly agree to some compromises. This way, it’s easier to come up with the best choice to achieve the goal. At the end of the day, it’s the customer’s goals that matter.