As a parent, you are constantly worried about your child’s state of growth and development. Every step they take and every breath they make is under parent’s control and sensitive monitoring.
Of course, every child is different and unique in its flourishing. Not every baby develops in a ‘normal’ and healthy way. More than half of them face challenges and various issues. So, taking it easy and letting your child progress at their own pace is important.
So, how can you help your baby reach their milestones?
We’ve been doing our best researching for our readers so that they, as parents, can be prepared and ready for unexpected difficulties as much as possible.
- Create a safe environment that stimulates learning and exploration. At an early stage of development, a baby needs to be naturally curious. It is your time to choose all types of books, toys, games, and activities to expand the worldview.
- Encourage interaction. To ensure healthy physical and social development, offer your baby various options in games. Simple games can help improve their motor skills and problem-solving skills.
- Support their independence by giving them a chance by allowing them to explore the world on their own in age-appropriate activities.
- Don’t forget about tummy time. It is the best way to strengthen your baby’s back, shoulder muscles, as well as neck. To do so, place a baby on its tummy several times a day and increase the time with each session.
But what about food quality?
Your baby’s body is especially fragile during the first few years of life. So your job as a parent is to ensure you support their health in all possible ways. Choosing the right organic food is one of the best sources of nutrition. This way, you get to establish a good base for their health. But why do so many parents choose organic formulas?
- Organic ingredients provide the essential elements for your baby’s gut health.
- No exposure to chemicals. The used ingredients are grown without any pesticides that can induce any allergies or other issues.
- No additives or artificial flavors. The formulas are carefully crafted with limited inorganic substitutes that can provoke any irritations.
Whether your child grows faster or slower, you best believe they need support from organic formulas that can enrich and stimulate their immune system.
But how do I choose the perfect formula?
Of course, with such varieties on the market, the parent often feels pressured to choose what is the best option for their child and puts a lot of effort into finding the best match.
Yet, there still might be side effects, and your baby might react poorly to the formula. It can induce sensitivities, intolerances and allergies, and other reactions.
Make sure to:
- Consult the specialist. Reassure yourself by staying in contact with your pediatrician, and don’t be afraid to ask all the questions you need. Choosing the right formula comes from knowing all your baby’s uniqueness (whether or not your baby is lactose intolerant, what milk is better for them etc.)
- Don’t let yourself be influenced by other parents. What’s good for their baby might not be right for yours.
- Do your research. Dealing with such issues can be stressful, so educating yourself on the topic is essential to not feel lost among the options. The European market always offers optimal varieties to choose from and has great reviews.
- If you are new to the world of formulas, try to stay on the safe side and stick to the formulas that have been on the market for a long time. HiPP Dutch Combiotic stage 2 has proven itself to be efficient and brings the best quality of nutrition.
- Choosing the formula is a process of trial and error, so don’t expect to find the perfect one on your first try.
Organic formula proves the necessary amount of beneficial elements without using artificial ingredients, GMOs, substitutes, or pesticides. Choosing organic formula lets you feel safe and sound, knowing your baby’s health is prioritized and looked after.
Just remember that you are the main person in your baby’s life, and it is your job to offer them the best there is to offer. With your love and care, your baby will develop and hit their milestones in a blink of an eye!