Set in warm, sunny June, Father’s Day is the perfect opportunity to show your dad appreciation and love. He taught you how to ride a bike, and then how to drive a car. He gave you away at your wedding and stood by you through times of stress and struggle. Finding that ideal gift to express your gratitude and deep affection, may seem like an insurmountable task, because what do dads’ really like, anyway? However, you adore your father, and must express these feeling on “his” day.
The following is a curated list of suggestions, crafted to encourage you in your quest to find the gift that is sure to touch dad’s heart, and make him feel cherished on his special day, and every day.
Travel Accessories – For the Dad Who Loves Adventure
Does your dad travel a lot for work or pleasure? Is he always planning his next getaway, and spending time daydreaming about exotic locales? Is he always brushing up on ‘hello’, and ‘thank you’, in different languages? If the answer to these questions is yes, he will adore these gifts, and will think of you fondly while he is using them.
- Noise-cancelling headphones – Many dads’ like to sit back and relax on their plane ride, and nothing allows for that better than a superior set of noise-cancelling headphones.
- Portable grill – While other people are lounging on the beach, is your dad hiking up a mountain somewhere? A portable grill, one that folds easily, and packs away tightly, is the perfect idea for a dad who craves the outdoors.
- An Instant digital camera – It’s small, it’s portable, and it’s less expensive than cameras of comparable photo-quality. Wherever dad finds himself in the world, this camera will help him remember the destination with timeless, tangible memories.
- Ultra-lightweight packing cubes – What is a traveler’s best tool? Organization. Dad will look smart and stylish, and stay organized, with these spring-loaded, mesh see-through, top packing cubes.
Gift Baskets – For the Dad Who Appreciates the Sweet & Savory
Let’s face it; there aren’t many dads out there who would turn down a sweet treat. Whether it is a tray of nuts and caramels, or an impressive tower of snack mixes and chocolates, gift baskets make the ideal gift for any dad.
When you order from a well-known supplier you can trust, like BroadwayBasketeers.com, you know that you are getting the freshest, tastiest, and most eye-appealing goodies available on the market!
- Sweet Honeycomb Gourmet Gift Basket – Set inside an attractive honeycomb-patterned basket, an assortment of chocolates such as Ghirardelli Squares, Lindt Truffles, and White Chocolate Cocoa, combined and offset with salty Cashew Roca Butter Crunch, and Hammonds Butter Toffee Peanuts, is sure to delight dad’s palette over and over again.
- Gourmet Dried Fruit Assortment – Chock full of uncommon and surprising goodie, this is a delicious gift that dad will dive right into. Roasted and Salted Pistachios, Apricots, and Natural Almonds are just a few of the scrumptious offerings he will devour. Dad will hide this gift in a place only he knows about as soon as he gets it.
- Deluxe Striped Gift Basket – Is there a delicious culinary confection that isn’t in this basket? We don’t think so. Take your pick of Crème Brulee Trail Mix, Licorice Starlites, White Chocolate Bavarian Pretzel, Hazelnut Filled Wafer Rolls, and more, all overflowing in a masculine striped gift basket, sure to make dad’s jaw drop open, in awe.
- Extravagant Wine Gift Tray – A bottle of Cabernet, Asher’s Chocolate Covered Caramels, Cinnamon Toasted Almonds, and a plethora of other savory treats, packed inside an elegant wicker serving tray? Count dad in for this yummy gathering of perfectly paired tastes, on Father’s Day, and every other day of the week.
Personalized Gifts – For the Sentimental Dad in Your Life
- Customized Golf Balls – Why send dad out onto the greens with just an ordinary golf ball? Spruce up his game with customized golf balls. Use his name, initials, his favorite quote or saying, or even a famous sports saying.
- Frame a Special Picture – Everyone has that one picture of them with their father, taken at a special event, or during a time that mattered more than most. Framing it, in a handsome wood or matte frame, will give him something to appreciate on his desk or mantel.
- Personalized BBQ Set – The grill is where many dads like to cook, so why not get him his own personalized BBQ set? He will receive all the tools necessary for the grill; a long fork, grilling mitt, spatula, etc., conveniently packaged in a case, personalized with his name, initials, “BBQ Master”, or whatever descriptive term you know he will laugh about and enjoy.
Making dad feel celebrated on his special day does not have to be a chore. Amazing gifts abound when you put your mind to it. Whether it’s a new camera for him to take selfies and landscapes of his favorite faraway places, or a gift basket, filled with his favorite goodies, it’ll be especially touching just because it came from you.