1. There is a scene in the first Camp Rock movie in which Joe Jonas is running from a bunch of fans, but then falls. This scene wasn’t part of the script, but the director thought it was funny, so he kept it in the movie.
2. Throughout both films, Alyson Stoner had to wear hair extensions whenever she was dancing, so that it would always look curly.
3. Many of Maeghan Jette Martin’s scenes as Tess, had to be edited or cut from the film, because producers were worried she would come off as being too mean.
4. Although in Camp Rock 2, it is supposed to be summer, it was actually winter while they were filming it and you can even see Shane and Mitchie’s breath while they are singing their duet.
5. In the final jam at the end of Camp Rock 2, there were real Jonas brothers and Camp Rock fans so the cast and crew filmed two different endings so the fans wouldn’t know which camp actually won.
6. The Jonas brothers’ younger brother Frankie Jonas, plays one of the junior rockers in Camp Rock 2.
7. The scene on the lake between Shane and Mitchie, was actually filmed at the same location as Cheaper by the Dozen 2. Alyson Stoner was a star in both of these movies.
8. Half of the water balloon scene in Camp Rock 2 had to be filmed at 6am and the second half had to be filmed before sunset.
9. Brenda Song had a cameo appearance in Camp Rock.
10. Camp Rock was the first Disney Channel Original Movie, thatgave another cable network, such as ABC, access rights to air the film’s screen debut.
11. Anna and Demi Lovato both had to wear band aids in their shoes, while filming “Brand New Day”, because they got such bad blisters.
12. Every cast member who performed in “Fire”, was actually from Canada.