Are you taking a summer vacation with your family? You might be wondering if you should rent a luxury RV or if you should rent a summer beach house. There are pros and cons of both options – but we think that using a luxury RV is the most flexible, versatile, and fun way to spend your summer. Check out why here.
Luxury RV vs summer beach house for summer vacation – which one should I choose?
Pros of luxury RV
- Flexibility – one of the main benefits of using the luxury RV for your summer vacation is that you can have flexibility. If you are currently at the beach, but you want to take an overnight trip to the mountains, you can easily do so in your luxury RV. Avoid being stuck in one place where you have to sleep every night by having an RV – not only can you sleep wherever you want, but you can also have the transportation taken care of. Avoid having to schedule both public transit and accommodation and instead choose a luxury RV for all of your needs.
- Cost-effective – the second benefit of choosing the luxury RV is that it is cost-effective for long-term use. If you are going to be spending lots of time in your RV during a long summer vacation, this will take care of the housing and the transportation expenses. Avoid applying for both and use a luxury RV to cut costs.
- Multiple locations – along with being flexible, using the luxury RV means you can go to multiple places in one vacation. Avoid being stuck in one beach house and travel up and down the coast this way, you see more places and enjoy meeting new people.
- All appliances and apparatuses – the next reason to use a luxury RV is that you have everything at your fingertips. You don’t have to buy anything else for the RV, since it has it all inside – avoid spending any extra money on food, appliances, apparatuses, or extras for your living situation.
Pros of beach house
- You can get settled in – although you can settle in with a luxury RV if you don’t move anywhere, you can easily settle into a community if you use a beach house instead of a luxury RV. If you enjoy being in one palace for the entire summer, this can be a good choice for you.
- More space – although a luxury RV typically has enough space for an entire family, sometimes I want a little more space to spread out. In this case, consider getting a beach house for the summer.
As you can see, there are more positives than negatives when it comes to using a luxury RV for your next summer vacation. Avoid being stuck in one place and getting bored – use your luxury RV to travel, be flexible, and explore new places. You can use this cost-effective measure to cover both your transportation and accommodations costs -and travel around the country during your summer off of work.