Impotence occurs when you can’t get an erection, can’t maintain an erection or can’t maintain ejaculation. This term is used interchangeably with erectile dysfunction (ED). Several factors can contribute to this condition, including emotional and physical disorders.
According to the Urological Care Foundation, about 30 million Americans suffer from ED. The risk of impotence usually is related with the age.
The risk of impotence increases with age. It was even higher in men who had one or more cardiovascular risk factors.
Impotence often has a negative impact on intimate life and can lead to depression, anxiety and low self-esteem.
Knowing the most common possible causes can help you identify the root cause of this condition. The most common conditions that can pevent erection:
- Hormonal disorders – diabetes is an example of a hormonal disorder that can cause impotence. Diabetes can affect the body’s ability to use the hormone insulin.
- Nervous system and neurological disorders – Several neurological disorders can increase the risk of impotence. Nervous system disorders can affect the brain’s ability to communicate with the reproductive system. This can prevent an erection.
- Use of medication
- Heart disease – Heart disease that affects the heart and its ability to pump blood can cause impotence. If blood flow to the penis is insufficient, you may not be able to have an erection.
- Lifestyle factors and emotional disorders
Impotence is treated with medication, natural treatments and lifestyle changes.
As erectile dysfunction is a very common condition, there are various medications and supplements that try to address the problem. However, many people find it very difficult to navigate the huge market of sexual enhancers. In what follows, we give a brief overview and describe the main categories.
- Chemical enhancers
You must consult with a doctor before to use them. They usually contain PDE-5 inhibitors in high concentrations. PDE-5 inhibators are a group of drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction. Therefore, these intimate enhancers should be prescribed by a doctor.
- Natural enhancers
It is believed that the most powerful natural ingredients againt impotency are Ginko Biloba, Zink and L-Arginin.
MSX6 is one of the best products on the market. MSX6 promises to improve libido, erection size and blood flow to the user’s sensitive areas. MSX6 consists of natural ingredients used by many primitive men to increase potency. The manufacturer promises that the unique combination of each ingredient will increase libido. MSX6 ingredients are known to promote blood circulation. However, it is not possible to conclusively prove whether the small amount of ingredients contained in the supplement has a hardening effect. Because MSX6 is a pure supplement, it can be purchased without a prescription in pharmacies or online (Potenzmittel rezeptfrei).
- Lifestyle changes
Whether impotence has a physical or emotional cause, lifestyle changes can in many cases alleviate erectile dysfunction problems.
These lifestyle and behavioral changes can include:
- Reducing smoking and alcohol consumption;
- Improving communication in romantic relationships;
- Promoting physical activity and healthy eating habits;
- Reducing stress.