A report from Statista website stated that “ according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 19.3% of the US population was engaged in sports and exercise each day in 2019. On average, Americans spent half an hour per day doing sport, exercise and other recreational activities in 2019.” The number is expected to have increased in 2021. Exercising regularly has many benefits, it is important for a healthy and long lasting life, one devoid of diseases and the presence of a sound mind.
While exercising regularly is commendable, it is important people exercise the right way. Some people do some things that should not be done while exercising, like “over exercising”, they push themselves to the brink, this can be dangerous to one’s health.
You can munch on our Fulfill bars while we take you through the things you should avoid while exercising.
What should you not do while exercising?
- Do not stop when you have not exercised enough. Don’t “under train”. Although exercising can be tiring sometimes, do not stop midway, persevere.
- Resist the urge to overdo it. Don’t “over train”. It can lead to you sustaining injuries and it’s also harmful to your health.
- You should not start exercising without warming up. A warm up prepares your body for your workout.
- Not drinking enough water while exercising. When you feel dehydrated, drink water.
- Setting unrealistic goals when exercising. Do not expect to lose 20 pounds in a week of exercising. You should set goals that are realistic and achievable.
- Do not ignore your body signals while exercising. If you feel unbalanced, dizzy or light-headed while exercising, it’s advisable you stop immediately.
- Do not take too much rest time in between sets. Limit your “down time” as too much of it makes you lose interest in continuing your exercise.
- Do not wear improper shoes and clothes during workout sessions. It makes you uncomfortable and it slows down your routine.
- Do not exercise with a heart burdened with the fear of having an accident. Exercise with a clear mind, it makes your workout session enjoyable.
- Do not exercise on an empty stomach. When you feel compelled to eat something while exercising, you can take some healthy snacks like Fulfill bars.
- Avoid doing the same type of exercise always. With time, your body will get used to it and minimal improvement will be recorded.
- Do not avoid cooling down after exercising. You can cool down with stretches. It makes post-workout recovery faster.
- Avoid distractions while exercising. Do not keep pressing your phone while working out.
Do not forget to munch on fulfill bars while exercising. They are packed with high protein, fiber, 30% RDA for essential vitamins and it contains less than 3g sugar. Fulfil bars are a ready- to eat assortment of nutritious snacks that help boost one’s energy reserve, it also aids muscle recovery after exercising. How impressive!
Hurry now and get your Fulfill bars from us.