Hey, do you know which is the largest event in the cycling world? Yes, the cape town cycle tour is the largest cycling event that offers a memorable and unique experience for participants. Have a glance at the top 5cycling events in the world, along with different custom cycling gear used in them.
Cycling competition consists of professional and amateur races. As the bicycles evolved in various forms, different racing formats are developed for both teams and individuals ranging from one-day races to multi-stage events.
List of the top 5 cycling events-
- Tour De France- This well-known multi-stage race is one of the three European grand tours. It consists of 21 long stages and is held annually. There are approx. 22 teams with 8 riders in each.
The rider with the lowest finishing time will be the leader and wears a yellow jersey. They use various custom gears like-
– Multi-layer mirror lens
– Heat Ace Vest
– Carbon shoes
– Carbon bottle cage
– Sports computer
- Giro’d Italia- This European multi-staged race is the second most difficult to win after tour de France. It is held in Italy and passes through the nearby countries with more than a few fearsome dirt roads.
It has no fixed route and it is held in May or June for 23 days. The first winner of this race was Luigi Ganna and the record holders of 5 wins are Alfredo Binda and Eddy Merckx.
– Custom Boots
– POC helmets
- Vuelta a Espana- As compared to the other two grand tours, it has an interesting route composition. The rider with the lowest aggregate time is declared as the winner and gets a red jersey. The Spanish cyclist Roberto Heras holds the record to win this race 4 times.
– sport shoes
- UCI road world championship- The UCI (Union Cyclist International) takes place in different locations each year. This annual world championship organized by UCI consists of different events for a road race.
It is a single-day event and one who succeeds to win all of the 3 (Tour de France, Giro ‘D Italia and UCI road world championship) is awarded ‘triple crown of cycling’. So far, this achievement is achieved only by the 2 cyclists Stephen Roche and Eddy Merckx.
– Eco jersey
– Rainbow shorts
– Rainbow stripes base layer
– Long sleeve jersey
– High-profile socks
- Paris Roubaix- This 1-day men’s competition starts from northern Paris and finishes at the border of Belgium. The competition is famous for rough terrain and named ‘Hell of the north’ and ‘Queens of the Classics’.
The nature of the race is determined according to the weather conditions. Meanwhile, if it is raining, the race can be muddy and it will be dusty it is dry. The recent edition of Paris Roubaix was held on April 2019 and Philippe Gilbert from Belgium won the race. Tom Boonen and Roger De Vlaeminck hold the record of the majority wins.
– Retro cycling jersey
– Short sleeves cycling jersey
– Road bike shoes
– Helmet and gloves
How teams will get custom apparel made for each event?
It’s hard to find a reliable designation that meets your expectations. The products of custom cycling gear suit well here, as they are designed with the best materials and latest technology. Have a glance at their custom gear.
- Squad One- The squad one collection enables you to look great, feel great and achieve several milestones. They offer high-performance and they are cost-effective. Moreover, has an extensive size range that not only suits you but also our future stars. Here is a description of some of the products with their unique features.
– Their jersey for men is offered with full zip, standard collar line and secure pockets. Currently, the product is used by the teams like- Sorba cycle club, best buddies charity and a lot more.
– For women’s the jersey is designed with Athlos H2 zero performance material. It comes with raglan sleeves and an invisible YKK zipper.
– Squad-one short youth deliver comfort and is perfect for NICA clubs.
- Breakaway- It provides a great level of comfort with increased technology.
– Their men’s jersey gives a high-level of performance as it fits closer to the body. It is designed with valuable materials with superior moisture management.
– Women’s jerseys have raglan sleeves for high-ventilation. It is used by teams like- NFCU, rock cycling team, dell forescout etc.
– Breakaway women’s shorts are silicon leg bands that provide comfort. They are made up of non-pick performance material to go farther and faster.
- Split-zero- Their products deliver high-performance to win the battle.
– Split-zero thermal skin men’s suit is close to the skin and delivers enhanced muscle support and fast recovery.
– Their thermal skin women’s suit is of high-quality and offers easy access. Moreover, its high-elastic content provides maximum comfort while pedaling.
The top 3 locations for long-distance cycling-
Few things like a long-track bike ride offer the same sense of freedom. No matter wherever you are, your trusted bike and custom cycling gear make you feel like you are in your surroundings. From lots of available options, it’s hard to pinpoint your next long-track bike tour destination. So, here are some popular locations to help you to choose a perfect one for you and your team.
- High Atlas Mountains, Morocco- This route will take you to the highest mountain range in North Africa known as ‘Mountain of Mountains’. To enjoy these stunning views, you require excellent cycling apparel and preparations.
- ShimanamiKaido, Japan- This bridge-filled route is great for everyone. It will take you across 6 different islands from Onomichi to Imabari.
- Tasmania, Australia- It will take cyclists through national parks and forests with outstanding camping amenities all along the way.
Custom cycling gear sells custom apparel to individuals and teams. Custom kits, team stores, quality, craftsmanship and accessories collection are some of their unique specialties.