Are you interested to knowwhether the gambling industry is improving or not?Being a gambler/player, it is important to have information about online gambling statistics as they will help you make a decision on which country is progressing better in online casinos so thatyou can invest your precious money in those casinos.
Online gambling has reduced the distances, and now, you don’t have to go anywhere to play your favorite casino games because every kind of casino game is available online.
Gambling Statistics For 2020 – Quick Overview
- The leading region of gambling in terms of revenue is Asia. The ratio of gambling industry growth is 31.3% there.
- In 2020, the pandemic has affected the revenues of online casinos, and the US revenue became minus $80 billion.
- In terms of percentage, the highest growth rate of gambling was observed in Africa.
- Sports betting illustrates the biggest online gambling sector.
- The top five markets for online gambling are the USA, China, Japan, Germany, and New Zealand.
- It is expected that the revenue level obtained in 2019 will again be obtained in 2023.
- Great Britain has gained a gross total of £14.3 billion from gambling in 2019.
- The online betting market revenue is the total US $53.7 billion, and the majority is represented by online sports betting.
How Much Are People Spending on Gambling?
Afterknowing how much online gambling revenue is gained, it is also very important to understand that how much money people are spending on gambling. Below-stated is the updated details of the amount spent by people on gambling. This updated information will also assist you in selecting the best country for playing online gambling games.
1. New Zealand
The gambling figures of New Zealand for 2020 were equal to every New Zealander spending about $572, which is constituted of $128 at casinos. The amount spent is $160 for the lotto and $80 for the TAB. Hence, the most spent on pokies that are $204.
The Chinese special administrative region got destroyed in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and the collection of gaming revenue was about $7.56 in 2020. However, a decline of 79.3 percent was observed in 2019 when the revenue obtained from casino gaming was $36.6 billion. The coronavirus has also badly affected the Chinese New Year celebrations.
Nevada recorded a gaming revenue of about 7.87 billion (US Dollars) in 2020. On the other hand, in the same year, the US casino revenue has reached about 29.98 billion dollars.
Knowing about the statistics of online gambling is a great way to understand what is the total revenue obtained through online gambling and how much money people are spending on online casinos. This way,you can easily choose the best country to invest in gambling. Moreover, you need to select the best and genuine online casinos as there are so many fake online gambling websites ready to cheat the customers. So, choose one carefully!