A girl makeup bag includes various products which include lipsticks, kajal, eyeliner, face creams, nail paints etc. but people like me who are very fond of long nails are crazy for nail paints. Without them, I think a girl’s life is not complete. There are various brands that provide a wide range of nail paints in the market. Nail paints online are available on the official sites of the brands and even on the shopping sites. Though these are very much liked by the girls the problem that every girl faces while applying the nail paint is how to apply them neatly and dry them up quickly.
The fashion materials are being updated regularly, the traditional way is nail polish but the updated is polygel nail kit. That is also artificial, smarter and comfortable in use. You may prefer to check out nail kit for the best combination. It’s too easy to remove then nail polish.
Following is the way to apply nail paint neatly:
- Choose the gel nail paint color you want to apply: the first and foremost step is to choose the get or matte nail paint which you want to apply. Basically, the nail paint colour depends upon what are you going to wear that day or maybe next few days.
- Gather the necessary supplies: the next step to it is to gather necessary things for applying nail paint that is nail paint remover, nail clipper, cuticle stick and nail file. Having all these things in hand will help in speeding up the process.
- Take off the old nail polish: the very important step is to remove the old nail paint from the nails and the paint that is trapped around the edges. Even if you don’t have any nail paint before still swipe the nail paint remover before applying fresh paint on them.
- Push back the cuticles: basically, the cuticles are the little skin that is at the bottom of the nail. These should be pushed back before application so that the nail paint does not look messy.
- Apply the base coat: it is very important to apply the base coat as the base coat will provide a smooth surface for the nail paint and will help the nail colour to stay for a longer period.
- Open the bottle and remove the excess paint: the perfect amount of nail polish on the brush will help in the application of the nail paint perfectly without any mess. This skill comes with practice and time.
- Allow the first coat to dry and after that apply second coat: usually, all nail paints require two coats for a perfect finish. But the second layer must be applied then only when first coat has been dried up fully. The light shade nail paints may require 3 coats for perfect finishing.
- Apply the clear topcoat: one the second or third coat of nail paint has dried up totally then one should apply the final top clear coat. This will help the nail colour from being wiped off from the top.
- Clean the mess from sides: it is important to clear the extra nail paint from the side edges of nails in order to give the nails cleaner look.
Nails paints are available on the Myglamm website which further includes brands like Manish Malhotra, Lit nail enamel and many more that are of good quality and are easily available in the market as well as on sites.