Old age comes with a whole host of health problems. In some people, especially women, dimpled, bumpy fatty tissues start appearing in the areas of the upper arms, butt, thighs, and stomach. The fatty tissue is called cellulite and it starts forming after puberty. Since there is no known way of predicting or preventing it, its onset can cause a lot of frustrations. But the good news is that you can combat cellulite if you have the right strategy. It involves a multi-pronged approach that combines the use of a top cellulite crème like VITALIZER, a proper diet, a change in lifestyle, and consistent exercising. By making a few adjustments to your routine and being patient, it won’t be long before you regain your bikini body. Read on to find out more.
Use Cellulite-Fighting Crème
Research shows that applying a cellulite crème can help women significantly reduce their cellulite. Top products, for example, Vitalizer, tighten and nourish the skin to make the effects of cellulite less visible, and restore firmness in the process. But these products aren’t a magic bullet, and while they are not a permanent solution, they can work wonders to supplement a positive routine that consists of frequent exercises and a healthy diet.
Resistance training can go a long way in reducing the appearance of cellulite on your thighs. Start by lifting some weights, regular weight-based training and yoga. Resistance training can firm and tone muscles, something that leads to a smoother appearance around the thighs and hips. Also, muscles burn more calories compared to other tissues when in a resting state. This helps with reducing the total fat amount in the body.
Set aside 3-4 hours of resistance training each week. While at it, focus on movements like leg lifts, lunges, and squats that target thigh muscles.
Overcome sedentary behaviour
Sitting the whole has negative health effects that cannot be undone even with the best cellulite crème like Vitalizer. Fortunately, you can reverse all these by standing up, even if you don’t have anything to do. Take full advantage of frequent breaks to perform some walks, do some repetitive squats, and increase your blood circulation. Don’t use the elevator but the stairs. If you are at home, perform some challenging poses or stretch out instead of just sitting on the couch. The idea is to move your body more frequently.
- Cut back on the hours you spend in front of the TV every week.
- Invent reasons to get moving when you otherwise would not. For example, consider walking to the mailbox to pick up your letters instead of driving. Another tip is to stand up more often while speaking on the phone or when at work.
Eat more fibre
In terms of diet change, you want to develop a habit of eating foods packed with dietary fibres like leafy vegetables, bread products manufactured from whole grains, and oats. Fibre is an integral part of your digestive system and sweeps toxins, fats, and other harmful products out of the body. When you consume more fibre, you are guaranteed more efficient digestion. This means the body is able to metabolize more calories, as well as reduce the amount of fat stored in the body.
- Brussels sprouts, bananas, raspberries, carrots, and broccoli, taken with oatmeal and whole grains bread, provide rich dietary fibre sources.
- Limit your consumption of sugary processed foods like snack crackers and sweetened breakfast cereals.
Eat Lots of Protein
If you want to get rid of cellulite on your thighs, you must make proteins to be a substantial part of your diet. Opt for lean meats like skinless fish, steak, and grilled chicken. You also need to mix it with protein sources containing healthy fats, like nuts, eggs, and legumes. Eating a rich source of proteins enables you to not only build but also maintain lean muscle mass. This burns calories and makes you more energetic and stronger. It also improves your appearance overall.
- The protein requirement for the average adult is 50-70g per day. If you can, get most of this protein from natural sources.
- Augment your proteins with a supplement, for example, bar or shake, together with your normal meals if you find it difficult to meet your protein requirements.
Reduce Junk Food
Your cellulite is made worse by eating calorie-packed foods that don’t provide any nutritional value. Cut out fast food meals, excessive carbs like pasta, potatoes, and bread, and processed foods like sports drinks, candy, soda etc.
- Early preparation and refrigerating your meals can save you the headache of having to look for something to eat.
- When purchasing food, make sure you read the labels well. Even foods labelled as organic or natural can have shocking amounts of added salt, trans fat, and sugar.
There is a massive underrating of proper hydration when it comes to wellness and health. Water not only is important for each cell in your body, but it also improves the functions of the body and keeps you highly alert and feeling capable.
Water performs critical roles in the body, including repairing damaged tissues, flushing out toxins, and processing calories. It is recommended to drink eight-ten glasses of water daily, and if you take part in strenuous activities, you can drink lots more.
- One proven way of checking whether you get a sufficient water supply is to look at your urine colour throughout the day. Clear urine means you are getting the right amount of freshwater, while yellow or cloudy urine means you are undersupplied.
- If the idea of drinking plain water does not appeal to you, you can mix it with unsweetened coffee or green tea. It’s important to get enough fluids in the body. Avoid caffeinated drinks as they are diuretics, which mean they’ll make you pee more frequently.
Cellulite on thighs can be pretty stubborn. But the good news is that a combination of a positive regimen like a balanced diet, regular exercises, and using the right cellulite crème can significantly lessen the visibility of cellulite on the thighs. Also, drink enough water every day and limit o completely to eliminate junk food from your diet