Emails have shown to be an effective mode of communication, whether for business or personal reasons. One of the several webmail solutions that are accessible to us is the BigPond email login. Because of a variety of user issues, some people want to transfer their BigPond email conversations to another email program, such as Microsoft Outlook.
In the following user guide, you will learn how to import BigPond email into the Microsoft Outlook program
Transferring Emails from BigPond to Outlook is a straightforward process
Likely, you’ve already gone through a slew of manual instructions on how to convert BigPond email to Outlook before finding this article. However, none of them can guarantee the integrity of the data or the correct approach.
We, at Bit Recover, provide the most straightforward method of importing BigPond email into Outlook. The IMAP Mail Backup tool is an excellent choice for transferring emails from your BigPond webmail account to your Outlook account. This program has the capacity of transferring large amounts of data from BigPond to Outlook. Additionally, it supports all of the most recent Microsoft Outlook editions, including Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and earlier versions.
With the aid of the trial version, you may have a better understanding of how this program operates. It is accessible for free and provides the ability to move the top 25 email items from BigPond webmail to another email service. Once you are entirely pleased with the way the program operates, you may proceed to update the product’s licensing keys.
How to Convert BigPond Email to Outlook: Steps to Follow :
- The BigPond to Outlook PST Converter program should be launched.
- Configure BigPond’s login and IMAP hosting information, if necessary.
- Allow the relevant email folders to be converted by enabling them.
- Choose PST as a storing option and a destination path on your computer.
- Begin converting emails from your BigPond account to your Outlook account.
The Detailed Guide to Transferring Emails from BigPond to an Outlook Address Book
All BigPond emails may be transferred to an Outlook account by following the directions given below:
- The first step is to download and install the software’s complete setup on any of your Windows or Mac computers.
- Then, in the appropriate areas, enter the email address and password associated with your BigPond account. Specify as well the IMAP Host (imap.telstra.com) and the IMAP Port (993) for your account.
- Then, click on the Login button to begin the process. All of your mailboxes from your account are being loaded into the toolkit when the toolkit starts to load them. Now, go through the email folders that you wish to transfer from BigPond to Outlook and make sure they are all present.
- Next, choose PST from the list of saving choices that appear on the screen.
- Choose a target place on your computer where you want to save the BigPond to Outlook converted emails. By default, the utility saves the output files to the user’s computer’s desktop. It is, however, entirely up to you where you choose to store it.
- Finally, click on the backup tab to begin the conversion process if necessary. The process of transferring BigPond email to Outlook has begun.
- Once the conversion has been completed, go to the output location specified in the resulting location.
Also Read:- Godaddy email login guide
Another thing you would like to solve is to migrate Thunderbird to Outlook, have access to Thunderbird messages in Outlook or transfer Thunderbird messages to another computer with Outlook. All of the above tasks at the very least require you to convert Thunderbird messages to PST file format. Here you have few options: to copy Thunderbird messages to a PST file, to use a free email client Windows Live Mail, or to use Export tool.
Questions That Are Frequently Asked
Q1.Is it possible to utilize the BigPond to Outlook migration tool to convert email attachments as well?
Answer. Certainly, our program has the capacity of converting BigPond emails to Outlook and preserving attachments as well.
Q2. The Outlook application is not installed on my Windows 8 computer. Is it possible to move emails from BigPond to Outlook at this time?
Answer. Yes, the program is stand-alone and has the capability of doing the conversion without the need for Microsoft Outlook.
Q3. Is your product capable of transferring data from BigPond to Outlook 2016?
Answer. Yes, of course, it is! Use this tool to import BigPond mails into Outlook 2016 or any other version of Microsoft Outlook.